THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER GOT HIGH: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OneWith No Name, Mar 23, 2008.

1. i was chillin one nice summer day on my computer and then i got a facebook message, not knowing that this facebook message would turn me into the biggest "pot-head" in my high school, it read, "niki lets blaze", before that i never tried any drugs, smoked a ciggerrette once and felt really badass but other than that nothing. So my friends pick me up from my house and take me to this little smoking spot in a forest, they had a gram and 2 rolled joints, there were 3 people, me and 2 of my good friends. So i asked him how to inhale, and i did it how he told me to, coughed pretty hard, my friends laughed at me and we kept on blazing, finished the joints, went to my house for water, then went to mcdonalds, i swear eating that shit was better than sex th e food just felt 1000 times better than it was eating it not high. Then we walked even further to finish blazing, finished the 1.5 and then i was SO HIGH that i could barely talk, i was just sitting down on the bench thinking about the playground. went home and then as soon as my face touched the pillow i fell asleep.

2. exactly what happen to me man!!! I swear i was high for fuckin 10 hours!! I even felt ah lil high that next day!! haven't smoked since!! I never want to get that fuckin high again!

3. I was about 15 years old, and I went over to this guy's apartment with a couple other friends. I was the only girl there, and all of them were more "experienced" than me when it came to smoking. They passed around a bong and I probably only took 2 or 3 small rips and I got BLOWN.

Suddenly everyone starts getting ready to leave and I'm sitting there wondering what the hell is going on, then someone says the kid's dad was about to come home! I was like shiiit.. I started running out of the apartment, having no idea where I was going, just following the other stoned guys who were running out of there. Once I got out of the apartment, I was laughing so hard at the situation that I could barely breathe and I had to sit down on the sidewalk outside. Everyone else took off running so I was left to wander alone until I finally made it to some girl's house who lived pretty close to there.

That was my first time getting high-- even though it was a weird situation, I still enjoyed it, and so began my love affair with MaryJ.. :smoke:

4. My first time was about a year ago.

Most of my friends had been doing it recently, and during a half day, I decided to go with them. It was to this day, the largest group of people I've smoked with, there were about 10 of us. One of the kids had this pretty sweet bong, and we all threw in a fiver for the large collection of bud we got. I had no idea how I was supposed to be doing it, but I managed to get a ginormous hit, and actually got high the first time. No one thought I would, so I drove some kids to BK where a kid riding shotgun put my transmission into neutral. Took me awhile to figure out why my car wasn't accelerating.

Good times, now the herb is a favorite pastime of mine.

5. i was a sopmore in highschool and watched half baked with a buddy. after that we decided why not give it a go? couple days later had our stuff and a home made pipe that my buddy made and went to one of the unsold lots in the neighborhood. there was a creek that ran through it and under the road so we chilled in the big pipe things. smoked up and went back to his. it was a good trip but wasnt the best i have ever had however it did create some great memories :smoke:

6. I was 15 freshmen year. I really wanted to try it but I was somewhat scared since all I had heard was propaganda on the tv, but I tried it. It was fun. Friend joe was there, he played xbox and I played wolfenstein enemy territory laughing my ass off trying to snipe.

7. i was a freshmen when i first tried it. Me and my good buddy decided to try it together so we bought some weed and i made a pipe out of wood in woodshop(which i wish i still had) and rode our bikes to the bmx trail we used to go to in the woods and just blazed a couple bowls on a school night. I was told that you dont get high your first time but i guess if you take as many hits as i did you do cuz i was BBBBLLLAAAZZZZEED:smoke:

then we just rode our bikes home and i just watched tv and ate

8. I was 15 and it was like the first day of summer going into 9th grade and i was at a party playing beer pong with some older kids. and then my brothers friend walked in with like 2 ounces of kb and just started throwing weed all over the place. So i was wasted and said why not and tried it. Ever since then i loved it.

9. My first several times dont really count because i either didnt get high at all or only got a slight buzz. After those first few times i didnt smoke for over a year. Then one night after downing several shots of 99 bananas we all walked down to a friends house where they were setting up the vaporizer. They let me join in too, back then i had no idea when to stop and i certainly didnt know that the effects creep on you. So i hit that thing over and over again until i started to get a buzz, then i hit it some more and pretty soon i realized i was fucked:D.
    Nothing made sense to me, it was like my mind was delayed, everything i looked at took forever to process and it kind of scared me. I sat down and started laughing at really simple things like people belching, or my friend had a beer explode on him which made me laugh a lot. We might have gone somewhere to eat after that or that could have been another time i really cant remember, i remember being in the car and feeling like we were in a hover craft. We stopped at mcdonalds and i got a double cheeseburger. Every aspect of the sandwich was so bold, the cheese was extraordinary, it felt like it took over my entire mouth and every bite was the best thing i had ever tasted. I went home and went to bed and listened to some music. I could hear parts of the songs that i never noticed before, and my mind made up visualizations to go along with it. As i fell asleep i had the sensation that wind was blowing through my bed, i could feel the sheets fluttering about wildly but it wasn't scary it was really fun.

10. Dont really remember how old i was but it was my first time getting high.
    I had been back in indiana visiting family and i saw my cousin and he asked if i smoked weed and i said no but i wouldnt mind trying it. So i ended up spending the night at his house and his big hippy friend is there too. Really chill guy. He whips out a 50 sac from his pocket they grind it up and then put it in this homemade hookah from like crap stolen from dollar general lol. But neways we smoked like 3 packs and i was coughing on just about every hit but they said coughing is good haha. Then they sait on his bed and i started talking and shit but the whole time i was i was constantly moving around cause when i did it felt like i could feel these really trippy sensation throughout my whole body. Then one of em just said that i was still talking and i guess they had been for a while but whatever i was havin a good time. I then ate a whole box of star crunches and i couldnt taste em, i just knew they were good. I laid on his bed and we sat there and i looked at the clock and said "Dude its only be like 5min, it feels like its been 2 hours". Then my cousin says yea dude it been like 2 hours and they look at the clock and its only been 5 min so we all start geekin. The next thing i know there standing by the hookah asking me if i was up for another round and i said yea one sec. Then all the sudden its morning and they said i passed out. :)

11. 13

smoked week before but no high

did this time with cousin

got fucked up

accidently let lung full of smoke out inside his house

got caught

rest is history

12. It was the summer of 8th grade. I had smoked three times before but not gotten high. I wanted to get baked so i got my allowance i hadn't collected for 5 months and went halfsies on an eighty sack. there were four of us and we had to sneak out to smoke so we wnt on the elementary school near my friend's house roof. we had to sit there for Until our high came down because we couldn't climb for shit.

13. I was 12 in year 10 (english years/grades) and a mate had a zoot on the way back from school, offered me some buns to the people that were walking home with us, 4 people total.

14. The first time that i smoked weed and got high i was at my college dorm. I was with a buddy and we smoked up in the bathroom. I was also drunk at this time. After smoking i was high and drunk as hell. I then went out of my room and started to rearrange all of these letters on a board we had in the hallway.... it was the best time ever.
    :hello:

15. I was 13, me and a couple of friends were chilling in my friend's house. She had some pot and and her and some other dude started smoking. They offered me some and I said what the hell. I remember coughing really hard, so hard that for some weird reason, my ass hole started hurting. (WTF?!?)
    Then I was just chilling in her bed getting hit with air from the fan, I remember thinking I was superman flying around and shit. I didn't want to stand up because I thought my legs were going to collapse. The only thing that sucked was that I kept getting really thirsty, even seconds after I finished a cup of water. Other than that it was really fun.:smoking:

16. the first time i ever got high was during the summer between 9th and 10th grade.

me and 3 of my friends were chillin in my friends basement at like 10 pm and my friend brings out about 5 grams of weed

since id never been high before they were determined to get me high. so they grab a bowl (which i later bought off my friend and still use) and they pack it and jsut let me have the whole thing while they smoke out of another bowl.

3 bowls later i wasnt feeling anything and they decide to go with a blunt.

so they roll the blunt and start smoking it, and i take a few hits out of it and still nothing, so my one friend asks my other friend if he should give me a shotgun, and while theyre talkign about it i just completely zone out.

so my one friend goes to give me the shotgun and he tells me to inhale, and i just look at him and ask what the fuck is going on.

at this point i felt like i was watching them but i wasnt really there, kinda like they were in a movie and i was watching the movie, but i could interact with the people in the movie. nothing felt real so i reached out and touched my friends arm to make sure i was still there.

after about 10 minutes of this i got a rice krispies treat and ate it and then layed down on the couch. my friend threw me a cig and i lit it and took a drag and jsut layed there and started thinking. when i remembered that i had a cig i looked down and it was pretty much burnt to the end.

then we put on hostile in the dvd player and when the menu came on there was the sound of a guy screaming. when i heard that i just started dying laughing, i really dont know why.

the next day i couldnt rememebr any of the movie but i could remember everything else that happened that night.

17. 2nd semester in ninth grade. lol i find it so hilarious that so many people start off as little freshies. well it was in my backyard with my older sister. she corrupted me. taught me everything "bad" i know lol. So anyway i keep hittin it and i start loosing my focus nothing noticable. i notice i keep having to lean against the wall. then it hits. it was like a revolution in my brain. ive never felt happier. i go in the front yard stumbling like a drunk cuz my legs kept tickling me. i start taking more hits like a dumbass in the front yard but my sis gets me back inside. paranoid i take a shower couldnt even feel the water and ate llike a horse. best time if my life man i wanna go back to that exact moment in time of discovering something so amazing. Now its just like an old comforting friend

18. i was i think 15
    i was with one of my friends the first time, i bought 2 grams...
    went to his house, it was the first time i smoked so i thought it would be like getting drunk and you would just see stuff and laugh, well i was in for a suprise, :D
    and right after we smoked a blunt i had to walk home with my parents awaiting my arrival, i for sure thought i was screwed.
    i didnt get busted, but i went to bed right when i got home and kept thinking i heard my dad yelling at me....:D

19. The first time I ever got high was January 8th, 2006. I remember this due to the fact that January 8th is my friends birthday. Me, him and 2 other buddies decided to smoke up in the nearby woods. I was the only one who hadn't smoked before but they had only smoked once or twice and we had a little wooden pipe my friends sister gave us. Anyways we smoked a couple bowls and it was sensational. I wish I could go back to that feeling. We romped around the woods for awhile, and the come down was when my munchies kicked in. But overall, a great day.

20. my buddy who was a complete stoner at that point in time, smoked me out in my backyard. we proceed to go into my house, and i try to show him something in my closet but we end up play boxing each other pretending like we were in that fight night game, me falling over and melting into the ground. my friend telling me to get up for another round, but me telling him im melting into the carpet and turing into stone so i cant