THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER GOT HIGH: your story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OneWith No Name, Mar 23, 2008.

1. I am making that my signature. Nuff Said

• Like Like x 1
  2. it was april 20th a couple of years ago I had smoked befor but never really got high.
    But I was so blitzed, closed eyevisuals beautiful ones too. listening to Boards of Canada
    and I had the sensation like I was watching my self talk to people from the ceiling.
    I can't get high like that anymore : (

• Like Like x 1
  3. Summer before 6th grade, I was 10 and my cousin brought me outside and smoked me up out of a small ass pipe which I still have today as a souvenir although lately I've been using it. Basically all I remember is eating and laughing, A LOT. :D

Here's the bowl (cleaned) btw:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was 18 and I was home for college. I had a younger friend who I hung out with every once in a while, and he was smoking a lot. Before that point I wanted to try weed, so naturally when he offered me a joint one night i toked with him. I smoked once before this point, but really didn't get high. i was too afraid to take big hits. i smoked most of the joint (he tricked me into doing that, haha) and the moment we went back inside of my house from our session, i was fucked. immediatly i noticed time seemed to shift, and i could concentrate 1 second and lose the next 10. I tried video games and music high, almost like it was an amusement park. I would later learn the joys of munchies, and the fact that bud isn't a flat brick! the end.

5. Sure you can, just take a month or two off like I did and you will get high like I did in the my last post on this thread. You won't regret it :smoking:

6. summer 2007. i had smoked a few times before but never got high. me and my friend decided to buy some. had nothing to smoke it with so we had our other friend make us a pop can bowl. went outside and smoked it and just walked around the neighborhood. then we walked to exxon and got a shit load of food and drinks and put it on the counter, but my friend then told her "nah just forget it" because he thought there was a cop out there and he was got all paranoid for some reason. nothing too exciting i guess.

7. Cold Novemeber Day in 2001. Mikey calls me up and tells me he's coming over and he's got a surprise for me. So 10 minutes later he's at my door and says we should go for a walk so we do. We stop behind a tiny ass church and he pulls pulls out a bowl. We toke up and I get fucking ripped. I could barely walk after. Its on that day my life changed forever.

8. Nah man I actually took about three months off for wrestling and shit and after that every time I smoked fo the first few days gettin back into it I always had a shitty paranoid dysphoric high> I'm good now but I still can't have that much fun.

9. I was 14 and my cousin who was 23 was liven with me and my mom at the time. Every night after my mom went to sleep he would go outside and toke a bowl. One night i was bored as hell so i went outside to talk to him. Then he started coughing and handed the pipe and lighter to me. Out of know where i took a hit. I started coughing. About halfway though the bowl i went to my room stareing at my fan for hours. Then i looked at the clock and it had only been a couple minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Doesn't that make you a drug addict?

11. So I was about 16 or 17 and i was driving some of my friends around in my moms van. All of them were seasoned tokers but I was always a pretty tough anti-drug person. I never knew that some drugs had no permanent side effects. Anyway so we visited a friend of their's. He had a RooR and so they loaded it up and gave me greens. I didn't know exactly how to hit it and some girl milked it for me(DENSE HIT). So I took the hit and managed to swallow some smoke. At first I didn't really feel anything and the host offered me a Capri Sun which I was extremely greatful for receiving. Drinking that Capri-Sun was probably one of the greatest moments of my life. I slowly decended into the depths of my mind and started to lose track of the world. My perception of space and time disappeared and I began seeing waves and shapes (mabye gears?) in the air around me and when I close my eyes. Then somebody made the comment that "hey don't some people puke when they hit the RooR?" Of course that was like the worst thing they could so because then I started thinking about it. I dry heaved for about 15 minutes over the nastiest toilet in the world. Then I returned to the room where everyone was and listened to a guy tell a story about how he was going to do acid at the end of the world. Whenever people asked my questions I would respond with "Aight(all right ghettofied)" And eventually I gave some guy the keys to my moms van and they put me in the back where I just layed on the ground. They dropped me off at my house and eventually the high came down to point where it was extremely chill and so I listened to some fantastic beats before passing out.

All I know is that smoking has made me smarter from that point on. I finally decided that the only cons to smoking was the fact that you are inhaling huge amounts of tar and bad stuff from the combustion. So I saved up my money and bought a digital volcano.

I now plan to be the guy who smokes out people with my volcano.

12. it was the end of 8th grade i was at a friends house with two of my best friends in the world still to this day i dont even know what he had he called it purple haze but i thin he was just being a dumb bitch

we waitted till like midnight to sneak out of his house down to liek a river we smoked outta a fucking bottle with aluminum foil at the top i was doin dumb shit like pretending i was a dragon when blowin out the smoke then one friend lit is bic lighter and looking into my face an was liek you ur high and i wa slike no man i am not high.

then i looked around and every thing was spinning and i was liek shit dude im high. im gonnna fall guys(we were standing) guys guys im gonna fall and break my head then i fell real gently grab my face and started scremaing i wiged out and thought i broke my head.

they snapped me outta it and we ran threw the feild to get back to his house i felt like i was ice skating. we snuck down to his basement. they had two clock each within 2 mineuts of each other and just lookin at them blew my mind i though i was standin ther ein his basement for liek four hours it was the shit.:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  13. At school during lunch with my friends...The next day I had a whole lot of shit I had rememberd and a whole lot of details to explain to everyone...lol that was the most fucked up weed ever got me..like outa my mind! It was great.

And right now im high after a 3 week break:smoking::smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  14. first time i ever smoke weed i was going to a skatepark and i went down to meet couple friends and when i got in there they had a fucking hookah we smoked out of that thought i felt something idk if i did just got tired.

first time i got high i smoked some kief that my friend had was at a crazy party, one of the best times of my life

• Like Like x 1
  15. It was September 2006...i was always really really against it until i found out my sister (who is an extremely hard worker and got a 4.0 through all of under grad and grad school) smoked weed. I was all alone one afternoon and decided to see what the fuss was about. I was completely unprepared for the intensity of the experience and almost panicked my mind out before suddenly realizing "oh my god im high!" and getting the munchies and laughing for about 15 minutes straight.

16. LONG detailed story about my first high trip and bong hit
    Backroun: the first time i got high and really tripped was also my first hit from a bong. So i'm going to an old friends house who never really smoked before and this is the first time he told me we would try it so its like Christmas to me my best friend will finally smoke wit me cuz ive wanted to try it for a while. So i get about 4 grams of this ok shit from a good friend for 10 a piece, not bad but not off the wall, and I bring it over. its me him and a kid named jon. jon takes my g's and breaks em up takes out the stems and my friend gets his brothers piece witch is a small purple glass bong rly nice and ive never tried one before so here i go

we are taking a few rips n chillin, and trying to get his cat high to. then jon says that its beat but i disagree. I take some 3 more hits of this shit and then toss it out. We go back into his basement wich is really nice with a big couch and huge tv all to ourselves, and all the sudden all 3 of us are tippin out. im laughing so hard that i'm hurting myself and i'm convinced my friend is wearing a wig, and i start calling him George Washington. his face is swirling in and out like a twirl effect if you'v ever played around with a mac. really wierd shit. Me and my friend are both trippin and lovin it while jon is getting all paranoid and talking about how he's never going to smoke weed again wich was kinda pissin me off. u dont have to take it out on mary jane. Meanwhile i hand my friend a coke and he swore i threw it at him and was protecting his face from it, he told me later that it was coming rite at his face very fast, then it would come at his face again the same way, over and over.now on the tv comes up & Flight of the Conchords if you've ever heard of it you can find it on youtube and im tripping out watching inner city pressure like wtf. then we invite some girls over & take more hits from the bong and get sexy. Once i took a couple more hits , i reached a point where i sat down and was just spazzing out on the couch, and i wasnt able to stop twitching, like i was seriously having a sezure . I coulnt talk or move just sit on the couch spazzin, but jon and my friend didnt care cuz they were busy doing there own shit. eventually i Pass out and wake up the next morning like "wtf."

i never got paranoid & His parents never suspected a thing.

17. Ok, my first time was in 9th grade. I had just moved back from Oklahoma to my hometown in Texas, and had VERY VERY few of my old friends (because when I left I was a nerd, when I came back I dressed sorta different, punkish I'd guess). So anyways.

In 7th grade (before I moved to OK) I had met this girl named Katie. I knew she smoked weed, everyone did, she was sorta famous in our small town. And at the beginning of my freshman year I met this girl named Kristyn and we became best friends (Kristyn used to be best friends with Katie like two or three years before this)

Well in January my sister (who lives in VA) had her baby, and my mom had to fly up and be with my sister to help her through the first days of being a mommy. Well we don't have much money so I had to stay home alone for a week.

Well the first three or four days I just went to school (was within walking distance) and hung out with Katie (no smoking involved). Then at night Kristyn would sneak out and we'd listen to music and hang and shit.

One night Kristyn was talking about how her and Katie use to get high and I was thinking "I've always wanted to try this" and told Kristyn that I wanted to try sometime. So Kristyn tells Katie and the next day at school Kristyn is like "I'm gonna sneak out tonight and Katie's gonna come over and get you high."

So all day I was pumped waiting for that night. Well that night comes and it's POURING down rain. Katie calls and we argue about where in town we're gonna meet (we walk everywhere) finally she says she'll just come over and we sit at the house.

Well she gets there in her big ol' coat, soaking wet and we laugh at/with her for a while. She then pulls this joint out of one of the pockets in her coat and curses at herself "Fuck it's all wet." Immediately my heart sank and I was said "So we can't smoke it?"

Katie just laughed and said we just had to make a bottle bong. So she makes a list of things and I run around the house and finally get everything she needs. She then shows me how to make a homemade water bottle bong.

We then go and sit in the living room with her weed and the bong. Kristyn is talking to her boyfriend Jon on the phone and doesn't wanna smoke (this causes her to get bitched at a bit by Katie). So Katie just laughs and says there's more for us.

So Katie takes a hit and shows me how to do it and explains puff-puff-pass and all this so I start smoking. I did a pretty good job of getting it all down and the whole time I'm smoking I'm asking Katie questions (I like to learn) about how to buy, what kind, different bags (nickel, dime, quarter, etc.)

Suddenly she was like "You're getting high, you're eyes are dropping" and I was like "Really?" because I couldn't feel it. Finally all 3 bowls are gone, and she gets up and is all "Dance Revolution!"

So we go into the sitting room (sorta like a second living room, where the computer is) and she turns on music and we do the Numa Numa dance for probably 10 or 15 minutes, though it felt like so much longer.

Then I was hit by the munchies, though I had no idea this was because of the weed. I was vegetarian at the time so I cooked me a big ol' plat of tofu burgers (just the pattie), tofu chicken nuggets, and some cheese pizza wraps.

After five minutes I thought I hadn't eaten in days, so I made some more tofu. When I reached for the microwave I suddenly got the image of me sitting in a elegant like fairy tale garden, eating pasta. It was crazy! All the lights in the house were off except one dim lamp, and the lights in my room.

Kristyn got annoyed with us and went to my room for some quiet to talk to Jon. Well I ran in there to get her to show me how to play a game on the computer and it was like WOW! The light was so bright. It was like the peaceful ending to a movie. So I kept running in and out of it experiencing the light.

I then laid on the couch and fell asleep. Katie woke me up and moved me to my bed and they left.

It was a great experience and I will never forget it.

18. i used to walk through a trail to middle school and first day of 7th grade im walking home and was approached by some high school kids i sorta knew from the neighborhood they asked me if i wanted to try it i said ya sure thinking i would be cool as hell and took a giant ass hit and nearly choked to death they all laughed at me and told me to keep trying till i did it right it was pretty sweet then i didnt really do it again till high school though

19. I was 13 and me and a freind climbed on top of a school roof at about 1 in the morning after sneaking out. We had two terribly rolled 1 gram joints of some decent mids. We were in a way friends with our older dealer and his group of friends, they were pretty much our teachers about weed. So we climb ontop where there is a couch that a group of about 20 kids put up. We sit down and spark up our joints that constantly have to be lit because they were so terrible, it hit us right away and we began to trip constantly. The group of older kids arrive with there own joints. they chill up there with us for literally 3 hours while we trip. During that three hours around five joints were passed down the line(and one cig that we didnt notice because we were so baked). I have never had a high like that since