The first time I smoked a joint and what I felt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rainfall34, Apr 7, 2020.

1. #1 rainfall34, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    This happened on March 4, 2020. For clarification, this isn’t the first time I attempted to smoke a joint. The first time I attempted, which was weeks ago, I ended up canoeing the joint and didn't really get high, probably because I didn't light it correctly. This is also not the first time I got high, which happened a year ago. Earlier in the day, I tried some gummy edibles with 3.5mg THC (first time trying edibles by the way), and I did get high, but this was nothing compared to what would happen next. Well, I looked up some videos on YouTube and theweedtube on how to roll a joint, how to light a joint, and how to inhale. So last night, I had a joint that I rolled up recently. I rolled it with an indica-dominant called Purple Punch, about 21.61% THC. I decided to smoke it late at night outside of the house so as to try to be discrete and not attract too much attention to myself.

So this time, I lit it up correctly until it got cherry red and I tried doing the ghost and French inhales. It ended up being a lot smoother and I was inhaling correctly this time. Right near the end of the joint, I decided I had enough 'cause I started to feel it coming on immediately. I went to my bed, quietly. I started feeling so confused so I lied down on my bed and oh my god, I was out of it. I was fucking stoned. My body started moving to the beat of the music that I had on (I played chillwave music), my hands were folded as if I was praying and felt like I was closer to God or felt more spiritual, I felt like I was falling or flying, and at times I felt like I was another animal like some fish or frog. I had complete euphoria, like really happy and generally satisfied with life and seeing reality. During the high, I felt like the atoms in my body were moving all over the place in sync with the high, the spacing out, and the music, which is probably the best way I can describe it. It was really trippy. And then slowly I was brought back to the real world again.

After the high ended, I started getting like this built up anger like I was about to explode or lash out. Then came the feelings of paranoia or delusions that someone or the FBI was coming after me or that my family would catch me under the influence. And I started getting confused. Later, as I was going to sleep, I lost my sense of self. I had this feeling that I was dying and ended up dead and that I was in a coffin with my eyes closed and just nothingness, like I lost contact with reality and myself and said goodbye to everyone in the world and that I was one with the universe again. I don’t know if this was an ego death or if I was just really stoned.

Well, I just wanted to share that story with you. Let me know if you had a similar experience and let me know what you think. My only regret from this is I wish I had been able to share this experience with somebody else. And this experience has taught me that you can get high from joints.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Thank you for sharing this experience!
    Though I only got high after my 10th attempt smoking weed, I can surely relate with your story. I remember just laying in bed feeling like I've had transcended in space-time to becoming a higher being of pure knowledge. I can't help but laugh every time I remember it. It felt great, and I finally got to experience this high that everyone always talked about when it came to weed:). Yet I don't recall EVER having feelings of paranoia, I surely had some headaches in my first times getting high, but nothing surreal.
    And yes you were stoned af bro.:D
    Well, welcome to getting high. ^-^ :love-mj2:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Just wait until you experience sex stoned and then sex with another person, it's even better.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Especially if that other person is an experienced partner.

5. are you sure this was weed you had not something stronger my weed is never that good...?

6. Yeah, it was weed, maybe some pretty strong stuff though. Your weed is never that good? That might depend on a lot of things, like how potent it is, how it was harvested and cured, the strain's characteristics, whether you are inhaling enough of it, and your tolerance. The budtender will usually tell you which strain is good and which one isn't.