the first time i got high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Skizzy_Dizzy420, Mar 26, 2003.

?

is this fucked up or what?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. my first time was w/ a couple of good friends that had moved away and were visiting. We didnt have anything to smoke w/, so we made a makeshift bong out of an apple, after the smoke i ate the apple, and then enjoyed my first time, i hvent used an apple since, i gotta relive the old times soon.

2. I have a friend who hangs on to the joint or pipe whenever we smoke ....sometimes the fucker takes like 10 drags .....I just want to kill him. BUt he's my buddy and he will lay down his life for me ....so its all good .....he's a hoggg ..but a good one at that ....

Remember never fuck up the rotation ....puff puff give ....damn it !

3. Humm the first time I got high... I had met a girl at my new school.. she was friends with my brother and we started hanging out.. we skipped one day and went to this secluded place by the school called the woods
    (it was just an overgrown lot but it hid you very well.. there was a ratted out broke down boat there that everyone would chill at and smoke.. so we met some of her friends there and all smoked.. Now I had smoked before, but never gotten high.. I remember someone saying I acted goofy high.. of course I didnt' care at the time.. come to think of it.. I still dont :) I talk to much when I'm high though LoL

4. thats so not fucked up at all. it just sounds like a really good time. cherish that stuff. for reals.

5. tru dat

fuck yeah, that annoys the shit out of me. they will be like 'this one time,@ band camp..."

shut the fuck up biatch

6. Oh.. I dont think it's fucked up.. I enjoy that memory.. I was jsut posting about the first time I got high... You can never get your first time back hu? LoL

7. the first ime i toked was with my friend from down the street. this girl (who is now his gf) just kinda gave us a joint and a pretty good one at that. we woulda did it uorselves but we decided to take it to my other friends down the street who were experienced smokers.we kinda wanted to learn the ropes. so we went out on there back porch and lit it up. i didnt really get high but i just caught a buzz.i think i was like 13 or 14