The FIRST movie you ever saw while blazed?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by idioteque, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Grandma's boy. it was probably one of the best times i've ever had with my step brother.
    and I munched down on a whole bag of chetto puffs.

honestly it's the only time i've ever eatten the puffs haha

2. i think it was requium for a dream

3. The first movie I ever saw stoned was Freddy Got Fingered - I think I was 15 and I laughed so hard at the first scene that it was hard for me to laugh throughout the rest of the movie although I still found it hilarious.

[​IMG]

4. scarface! smoked some bud then threw on some tony montana! quite the experience

5. the first movie i saw stoned was TROLL. if you have not seen it go light up and watch it. HI fucking LARIOUS. awesome b horror movie<3

6. Escape from New York

Now that was a good 1 !

7. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oP1NMB_I0s"]Goodfellas[/ame]

8. Fast Times At Ridgemont High

9. The first movie I saw blazed was Wrongfully Accused. It is SO much funnier while you're high.:D

10. I saw old school, i only remember the part where Will Ferrell was streaking, but other than that, its all a blur.

11. man you made me think back, and I'm not too positive but I think it might of been fight club, or half bakedv:smoking:

12. I had seen a couple of movies high before but I can't remember what they were. The first movie I remember watching was Requiem for a Dream! That movie was so intense, but I loved it, and it was weird because I know if I wasn't high I would have probably hated it. It was like I was feeling their pain and I actually understood what they were going through. To this day Requiem for a Dream is one of my favorite movies, plus that theme song kicked ass!

13. I watched Blade 2 the first time I smoked... I was freaking out. Then after the first time it was Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, funniest damn movie to watch high ever!

14. Cheech & Chong: Up In Smoke :D

I did it right my first time. :hello:

15. I saw this so fucked up on xanex I only remember one scene when he calls those boys spokes or something it was pretty funny