The FIRST movie you ever saw while blazed?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by idioteque, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Think back, guys... what was the first movie you ever saw while high?

I'll start: Pulp Fiction, back in like 1996. I was in high school and it was the 4th time I'd ever smoked, and only the 2nd time I'd gotten high... so even though it was just regs, I was so completely gone that it was more like I was tripping than stoned. I hadn't seen the movie before and was just blown away by the originality, intensity, and hilarity of it. Just cool as fuck. The next night we blazed again and watched Reservoir Dogs, and then Natural Born Killers the night after that...:smoke:

2. depends...if it was first movie blazed period, it would be Goldeneye...that movie was dope

if it was first movie blazed at a theater...it would be Gran Turino

3. I think it was lost in translation, i cant say for sure though.

4. It probably made it worse.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Nildtjq0k"]YouTube - Shock Waves 1977[/ame]

5. I don't remember that, but what I do know is i will be getting straight blitzed before seeing the watchmen march 6. and i'm bringing firecrackers if that shit is long, feel me?

6. Half Baked was the first movie I ever saw high. That is one of maybe 10 highs that I really

remember from when i first started smoking. Me and my friends were getting really high

watching them get really high and loving every minute of it.

7. i only recently started watching movies while stoned, and the first i ever watched was big trouble in little china.

8. When i first discovered weed immediately thought of movies to watch. The very first movie i watched was Land Before Time. Dinosaurs that talk just seemed to me, the way to go. And then i put on the Matrix.

9. Hellraiser.

Scarred me for life.

10. LMFAO at the Shock Waves trailer... ahhhahaha :D

11. Me it was Hancock... i zoned out and missed half of the movie plus i walked out on the ending

wasnt that greatest movie in my opinion

12. Haha.. Mine was this 1994 cheesy but awesome when high horror film called Brainscan. I watched it in 1999 high though.

13. Half Baked, awesome movie

14. I'm not sure I can remember, but there is only 2 movies I remember from the beginning; The Dune and Last of the Mohicans. OMG it seemed every scene was exactly the same length long, I felt like I was in the movie. Only happened twice.

15. the first movie i saw high was goodfellas. scorsese is a genius.

16. the swan song.. but it was more of a concert video. the first actual movie was the 5th element, and to this day its still one of my favorites.:smoke:

17. I cant remember the first movie,but one of the first i saw high was War of The Worlds at a theatre and it was fucking crazy.

18. Shoot em up.

it was funny as shit.

19. Across the Universe. Incidentally, it was also the first time I had ever smoked.

Every five minutes
    ME: "Dude, what the hell just happened?"
    OTHER PERSON: "You just asked that five minutes ago, are you not paying attention?"
    ME: "I can't. I keep forgetting what happens so everything is just really weird"

20. Stephen King's The Mist. I thought it was awesome but I couldn't wrap my mind around the ending. I sat in the theater dumbfounded for like 10 minutes after it was over wondering how Hollywood had the balls to make a movie end like that.