Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Final Frontier?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMystriousOne, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Recently as I have blazed, it has come to my attention that I have been thinking more and more about space and the universe. How does it all work I wondered? A horrible question came to mind one evening,

What if there was nothing, then how could there be nothing if nothing existed. See what I mean? Its a complex question that I have pondered on and on with each time I smoke, and that is how I got interested in learning about the universe whilst stoned.

One could potentially think that there is a god up in the heavens, watching upon us, smoking weed whatever you will, but my theory is that god is the set of rules that hold the universe together. God is time, god is gravity, god is everything else, thus creating no god as god is the natural world among us.

Recent studies have shown that the universe might be curved shaped. This stunned me when I learned this because I got a similar idea one night. A paradox would be that you could potentially travel through a worm hole or such to get to a different region of space quicker, plausible yes?

Arguably, one of my favorite "stoners" so to speak is Carl Sagen, this video nearly brought tears to my eyes....

Carl Sagan - 'A Glorious Dawn' ft Stephen Hawking (Symphony of Science) - YouTube

A new glorious dawn, that is what we will see one day.

Have you ever had any abstract thoughts on the universe whilst baked?

2. trippy man

3. God is a bunch of aliens bro...

4. These thoughts trip me the fuck out when I'm baked.

Like, what is there after outer space? There has to be something. Its trippy, my human brain just can't comprehend nothingness haha..

5. Ive had all sorts of weird thoughts while blasted about the universe and how it was created/what makes it work whensmokin

6. how do u know there was nothing before the universe was created all we no is the was a big bang i heard on tv that this might not ever the first universe that was created that every tim the universe collapse theres another big bang but idk if thats right i heard it along time ago and i dont think we can ever know what came before universe because id be all gone blown away by the big bang