"The Fifth Element."

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Why is it such a good movie? I absolutely love it. Its great, has an awesome plot and story. Just so good.

Maybe because I'm crunked that I can't figure it out. But, I'm loving the soundtrack now and the special effects. Easily one of the best movies of my childhood. Even though I was like 12-13 when it came out.

I can just watch it over and over again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. yea man, i love that movie. and mila jovavich(sp?) was crazy hot in that movie.

3. Chris Tucker was SO FUCKING FUNNY in that movie. For screaming like a little baby boo bitch like that, he has my REspect with a capital "RE". He would have to do some stale shit for me to lose that respect, like delete the internet or something.

4. that is crazy that you post this today... i just finished watching it and i havent seen it in like 6 months. i love it. such a good movie!!!

5. Yea, that's probably in my top 10 of greatest movies ever. There's so many cool parts about it. The opera that blue chick sings is so crazy. And the fight scene to it.....damnit I wish I had that movie here.

6. Yeah, he was funny as hell in that movie! Haven't seen it in years, I think it's definitely time.

7. so weird i was watching this movie today:p

8. ya it was on tnt yesterday n today it will probably be on tomorow to if it sbeen yesterday and today

ooo and blow training day and bad boys 2 were on usa today i was 1 lazy bich today and watched all of them

9. was this posted because it was on TNT today? lol. but yeah man its deff a sick movie.

10. man i love this movie too, I think I'll start it up now :D
    i think its the atmosphere of the film that makes it great. its consistant and believable. I pull a lot of design influences from this movie and blade runner of course when i do scifi city scapes. I wish they'd do a sequel, doesn't have to continue the same plotline but just set in the same universe.

11. :D definitely a great movie

I could watch (and have) it over and over again

BIG BA DA BOOM

12. Haha, my Dad was stoned stupid watching that when I left for work :D

I should have stayed home and watched it...

13. Hahahaha... Great movie man! One of my all time favorites :)

14. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MR6D7tL38U&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4MR6D7tL38U&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I was actually at work all day, yesterday. Didn't get to see it on TV. Hell, I don't even have a tv. But, a lot of us were talking about it at work.

15. I even bought the PS1 video game for this movie I loved it so much. Wasn't bad either :)

16. yeah, I was watchin that on TNT yesterday, pretty sweet line up of movies. Fifth Element, Matrix Reloaded, then Tomb Raider. Man I wish I was blown then.

17. TNT has been showing some bomb movies lately.

18. Yup saw it yesterday too always gonna be one of my favs!

19. What's the name of the song where they're being chased in the taxi? After Milla falls and lands in Willis' taxi. Then, they run from the law and that awesome Armenian/Turkish songs starts playing.

Man, that movie is bomb.

20. \t\t\t\t\t\tKhaled - Alech Taadi