Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Feeling..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hello--, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Isn't it when your high you feel like you're a child? So carefree and not stressed? Because when I look back at memories when I was a child it feels like how I feel when I'm stoned, except I wasn't stoned... It just feels like weed lately makes me feel like I got back my old childhood mindset.. Not as in that I have no knowledge it's just how I process and look at situations I dont judge as I would as an older person...

2. I agree to a point. Makes you more passive. At least with me it does. Increases mood and helps to forget about some of the bad shit going on.

3. Yeah, feels like when you were a child thinking everything will be alright.. Don't see why the government is so uptight with bud, heck if they smoked up all of the government it'd be legal in a second.