Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The feeling you get when you find bud that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MilkyIlladelph, Jun 4, 2011.

1. you completely lost track of and for all you know didn't even exist anymore...

Priceless.

2. I was cleaning out my box of paraphernalia the other day and found like .7 that was still usable. My heart skipped a beat.

3. You ALWAYS have ONE designated place for your stash!

4. I'm SURE I lost an eighth in my room a few months ago. I either lost it or smoked it, I can't remember. Hopefully I'll find it on day though :)

5. I found a gram that I thought I smoked 2 days ago in a shoe box. Was so happy. Then blazed it :)

6. Back in the 70s, we helped a friend move and found about 2 ounces stashed in various places. Made moving him a LOT more fun!

Granny

7. One time I found a little 1 gram baggie with some dark shredded bud when I cleaned my room....smoked it in my bong and....puked all over my carpet...comes to find out it was some tobacco that my local head shop puts in all their bags when ever they sell any pipes, bonds, ect.....besides that... i found 2 rolled jays under my tv stand....they were a little harsh, but they still smoked good....