Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The feeling of browsing Grasscity forums when stoned and possession of loads of weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by South Park, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Just like this thread! Oh wait that was sarcasm

2. i love how you can post here stoned and its completely ok lol thats why i love these forums :)

3. I dunno, man...I post on all kinds of forums higher than shit, they don't seem to care on teh intrawebz!!1!

4. I feel that way. Like, if I know I just picked up some dank weed, and I'm on Grasscity, I feel like I'm walking around a city with a bunch of money.

5. True!!

But..

In my case...

I feel like I'm walking around a city with NO MONEY :eek:

Sucks being dry! :mad:

6. looks like i'm rich in this city :smoke:

7. I just burnt the last of my money... :smoke: :confused: :eek: :(

8. haha i meant how u can state your high i meant

9. Nothing worse than browsing GC when your dry. Especially the stash jar. :(

10. ^hahaha yea

11. No shit lol i've been doing it the last two days, it's horrible, horrible I tell you! :devious:

12. I dont think ive ever come on these forums high lol
    get too stoned and forget about this place.
    That or i spend like an hour typing a 1 paragraph post and say nahh fuck thats stupid haha

13. I know how you're feeling man. Seeing all these posts about people smoking there weed and getting blazed, I'd love to be smoking a dubie while typing this shit, but fucking dry and broke :( I'm poor in the city and in the real world lol haha

14. i like the face progression