The "Family Guy"Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by 420kushmastaaaa, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Ok,so i watch family guy,and really enjoy it when im high:smoking:

Just wondering if this will work,if any other people participate i think this can work if not whatever,lol.

Ok so you can post any quote or scene that you think is funny or you like and it can be any character.

Ill start it off

Peter Griffin:

Best scene/ Is when peter and brian are the sherifs in the south and their drunk and peter says"brian your drunk give me the keys" Then brian mumbles words and peter falls flat on his face.

Stewie Griffin:

Best scene/ theirs alot but from the top of my head is the one where He smokes a joint in a chair and is watching himself sing the song rocketman,and the whole time he's just sitting their watching himself stoned.

anither one is when meg becomes a marching band/member or whatever and they throw meat at her when she marches and then the whole griffin family are eating at the table and stewie says "here meg let me give you your food how your used to" and he throws it at her face:hello:

best quote/ when he's buff he says " Doesn't matter how you find the pot o'gold B-to-the-rian, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns.
    Chris Griffin
    brian and chris are having a conversation
    Chris: I don't care what she says, I'm never going back!
    Brian: Look you can't run away from your problems Chris. That's what I tried to do. I joined the Peace Corps and a day later I was two continents away.
    Chris: Really?
    Brian: Yep, but 6,000 miles and all the dope I could smoke still couldn't separate me from my problems. And this was good dope. I mean it was growing everywhere. Oh my God! This one time we got so baked we ended up eating all the food at the food the World Health Organization had airlifted in. Oh man those villagers were so pissed! They tried to chase us, but lemme just say thank God for polio.

Brian Griffin:
    Best scene/
    When brian becomes a cop,and starts sniffing coke/also when meg comes home from school crying,

and she says"
    im going to kill myself im no good"

then brian just says"oh no dont say that"not really caring lol.

Meg griffin:
    Smells and i dont like her character...

Louis Griffin:
    THe episode when she and peter smoke weed all day and their on the couch and stewie and brian come home and their naked saying that look how short stewie is and stuff always cracks me up:smoking:

Ok so please anyone participate,i would appreciate it thanks.
    :):smoking:

oh and you can also add as many family guy pictures as you want
    funny pics would be best.
    thanks gc

2. heres a list of celebrities i don't like

Stephen Dorff
    Justin Timberlake
    Dane Cook
    Chris O' Donnel
    Geoffrey Chaucer
    Kathy Griffin
    Andy Samberg
    Elisabeth Hasselbeck
    Andrew McCarthy
    Rita Coolidge
    Carlos Mencia
    Amy Winehouse
    every rapper
    Ethan Hawke
    Dax Shepard
    Toby Keith
    Joe Francis
    Princess Diana
    Chris Martin
    Chris Martin again
    Chris Martin's parents
    Eve Plumb
    Bonnie Franklin
    Kate Beckinsale
    Freddie Prinze Jr.
    Suri Cruise
    that forehead guy from “The Office”
    Garry Marshall
    Paul Tsongas
    Chris Martin's ancestors

3. family guy is hilarious. Sometimes its just a little to random though. Half the time when they go off on randomness im like, LMAO this is furking hilarious. Then the other half of the time im like.... huh?

still a great show though. giggity

4. haha dwight.

5. I really hate family guy. There is, maybe 8 minutes of actual plot material, and the rest is just interchangeable redundant jokes.

Although, I find myself laughing at least once per episode... :(

6. I love Family Guy, I bought a poster that is sort of like an old school boxing poster that has Peter and the Giant Chicken on it. I'm trying to find a good frame for it right now. But I love the Star Wars episodes they do and how they manage to tie in the jokes from the show.

7. Family Guy FTFW!

Nuff Said!:devious:

:smoke:

8. Family guy is hilarious yet random! you know they're stoned when theyre coming up with that shit.
    Has anyone seen the South Park episode where they're saying how family guy's creators are just a bunch of manatees swimming around in a fish tank playing with 'idea balls'? hahaha

9. yeah lol hilarious

10. stewie is the smartest by far. mother fucker has a lab and shit.... werd

11. From the episode: Peterotica:

"It was past midnight when the blonde smokin' hot lab assistant, who looked a little like Heather Locklear only with bigger jugs, was grabbed & thrown onto the lab table. He ripped off her lab coat & she grabbed his metallic extension. Oh! Did I mention he was a robot? 'Cuz that's kinda important. Yeah, a robot...awesome."

LoL :D

12. #15 Crystal74, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    I love when "new Brian" says "I humped him for 2 hours yesterday... he didn't say a thing...he just laid there and took it. And every time you're sleeping with him, he's gonna be thinking of me."

Then Stewie kills him lol so, so, funny

The 'bag of weed' song is my ring tone lol

and that creepy old man Herbert It cracks me up some of the things he says..

13. Awesome picture, xtiffany! lol :D

14. neehhehhh.... (peter laugh)

15. The bit where Stewie is doing gymnastics, smashes into the glass unit door, thinks he's ok, then turns his head to the side and you see a massive shard of glass sticking out and he says:-
    "uh-ho, UH-ho, UH-HO!"
    (watching FG now on tv, episode *420*, hows that for timing eh!!!!! Got subtitles on and singing "bag of weed" in the tune of my old bamboo A Bag of Weed - Family Guy Wiki - FOX, Peter Griffin, Stewie, Brian

16. family guy is the best! its getting funnier and funnier w/ each season! loved it when Peter did Ecstacy! ha