the fam

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by biclighterinuse, Dec 17, 2005.

1. everyone in my family smokes, i've personally smoked with my brother, sister, mom, dad, and multiple relatives. its a great time whenever anyone comes over, because most of the time it ends up on our porch where everyone smokes. even thanksgiving was not safe from a little pregaming. its a good house, everyone is open about it, never gotten in trouble for it.

2. Sounds pretty cool.

3. hey all, well i know somone whos parents are just like that, let freinds come over and all that, well someone had to ruin it and wore a wire over there. so.. the house got raided and that ended everthing quickly. so my advice my freind is that u only let ur true freinds smoke in ur house. peace

4. ahh i know someone who is the exact same way.. whole place smokes and lets people come over all the time, people that he doesnt know and shit.. i hope it never gets raided because they would get fucked.. im sure at any given time theres more than like 3 or 4 ounces in there and bongs everywhere

5. Very cool...I know 1 family like that...Dad's a partner at a successful law firm, brothers & uncles all toke...no big deal, just enjoying another part of life.

:smoke:

6. i was at a party at one of those types of houses (parents were hippies) when it got raided, bout got my ass sent to the clink

7. my familys like that to every one in our house smokes buds ( 2 brothers, mom, dad and me) my 2 cuzins that live around here smoke buds to and my other cuzins smoke to but the live about 17 hours drive north of toronto so only see them once a year, and both my grandma and grandpa use to but dont any more.

8. God I wish my family was like that. Its a shame I have to live with a bunch of close minded, uptight people.

9. Power too you. I'm sure you relize how blessed you are to enjoy such a wonderful thing like cannibis with close family memebers.

Amherst,Va?

Do you go to Amherst high school.

Do you know Avory that went there last year but now goes to Nelson High?