The Fall of Europe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElRanchoDeluxe, Jul 17, 2022.

1. I guess I don’t understand. A physical asset (tangible) has value in and of itself. How can it be backed by USD?

2. A bond, lien, loan, line of credit, derivative, etc relative to the value of said asset.

3. why not bring fractional banking into the discussion? fractional banking is the process of making "more of" something from a fixed amt which goes completely against the laws of physics. fractional banking borders on the notion of making something from nothing. it's an illusion, a facade.

bankers and lawyers smh. there is evil that lurks in the hearts of many in that genre.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. 600 plus years of fractional banking...thats what our system runs on.

5. :confused_2: i'm just saying never say never. you have to be well read enough to know the geopolitical discussion around the US dollar remaining to be the sole global reserve currency. the bankers will decide the what-what. it costs the taxpayer $500+ billion a year just to service the interest on "our debt" of $30+ triilion. "we the people" don't have a lot to say about what the bankers do. as soon as they find a need to change the current status quo while covering their risk they will. bankers never lose and the big boy bankers are the global shot callers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. My brother-in-law is a banker / millionaire on wall Street ,what a fucin asshole he is, 100% Oscar myer Weiner!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. My brother-in-law is a banker / millionaire on wall Street ,what a fucin asshole he is, 100% Oscar myer Weiner!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1