The Fall of Europe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElRanchoDeluxe, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Farmers in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Poland and Germany are protesting environmental laws aimed at destroying their livelihoods. Nitrogen makes up 78% of our atmosphere - somehow farmers are being targeted for nitrogen emissions. Global food production and distribution are in peril, a crisis primarily created artificially. This move against farmers solidifies arguments that the crisis is intentional. While I write this with a full belly a quarter billion people around the globe are on the verge of starvation - a number that has grown significantly since Covid.

“Europe doesn’t matter anymore. You know, Europe is basically a giant museum.” John Mearsheimer

^^^^^
    I believe this analysis is correct. The Euro reached parity with the dollar for the first time in 20 years. I expect it to fall even further.

If doing the exact opposite of what should be done during a food crisis isn’t enough….

There is a wee bit of an energy crisis as well. Russia controls the capacity for industrial output in Europe. It’s that simple. This not only applies to energy but other raw materials. These resources are now outside the reach of the G7 and Europe - increasing the industrial capacity of Asia. Bravo!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Germans firing up coal power plants in a blind hate against nuclear is peak climate delusion.
    The EU governing body is unelected and power hungry.
    Famine inbound so they can save us in 3,2..........

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  3. The Georgia guide stones were mysteriously "blown up" (with no released footage of anyone setting anything up even though it's guarded like fort knox) and then officially demolished recently. I hope it's not because their message is underway of being enacted. (Depopulation).

• Like Like x 2
  4. Looks like someone doesn't know science.

Do you ever think the propaganda machine might prey on your ignorance?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Earth's atmosphere is composed of about 78 percent nitrogen, 21 percent oxygen, 0.9 percent argon, and 0.1 percent other gases. Trace amounts of carbon dioxide, methane, water vapor, and neon are some of the other gases that make up the remaining 0.1 percent.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. More than happy to discuss this with you. If you would be so kind as to clarify what your post is referring to it would be appreciated. Thanks.
    RD

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Now where is that fact checkers sheet from headquarters.....

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Check hunters laptop

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I think the main issue relating to nitrogen is the water pollution. Excessive nutrients in runoff, as you probably know, can lead to algal overgrowth and wreak some havoc. In many places farmers will mitigate this by plumbing their fields into algae runs that clean the water somewhat before it can mingle with the natural water systems.

Home owners are probably as bad or worse than farmers.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Its the phosphorus more so than the nitrogen is what I learned?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. They should recycle it into gunpowder.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. They will go back to collecting the peasants urine..........used to be illegal to not turn your pee in some places.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. All the articles I’ve read use the adjective “emissions” and also cite nitrogen oxide and ammonia as what they are attempting to reduce. Perhaps you are correct and I’m deducing too much from what I’ve read. I still think they would use the term nitrates or nitrites if this was about leaching, not nitrogen oxide which is a gas.

I’ll definitely be interested in finding out more details. It seems to be reminiscent of what was attempted in Shri Lanka. I’m all for organic food production, but I’m also aware the transition cannot be made overnight.
    RD

Why farmers' protests that kicked off in The Netherlands are spreading across Europe

• Like Like x 3
  14. just for info, every time a bolt of lightening occurs solid nitrogen is released in the atmosphere and actually falls to earth as a NO2 molecule where it quickly forms to NO3. how. many lightening strikes occur around the globe daily? This product of nature has been occurring since the beginning of time and it cannot be stopped.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Nitrogen oxide is a product of combustion. High temps under pressure.
    I don't understand what this has to do with cows or growing food. Especially when the earth itself makes most of it naturally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. The European Union will eventually collapse, and Europe will be far better for. I just hope it happens soon. I'm not from Europe and I've never been there, but I do have great respect for the European countries. They need to take power for themselves and repel the economic migraine invasion or Europe will cease to be.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. It is interesting if not blatant to the more casual observer what is going on.

I mean in the wake of the Covid lockdown catastrophe, brilliant world shakers think it is the opportune time to reduce fuel availability/production and try to enforce a relatively easily calculation that curtailing fertilizer will result in lower food production and higher prices.

I mean, if there was an illusion they give a damn about the people, it should be dispelled by now.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. #18 irie0305, Jul 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    tXUIQ9V7QpiknbmcuDCz_NitrogenCycle1.jpg f35ad1_b0b2436f6cdf4db98b65575d8b8a6fa3_mv2.gif

Seems to me that leaching would be the main issue for agriculture. I rather enjoy clean water and air but I fail to see what the big fuss is over.

Edit: here's what the epa says...
    The Issue | US EPA

• Like Like x 2
  19. I piss on my compost pile at least once or twice a day. Lol
    RD

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Needs the N anyways!
    I always pee in mine as well but with all the cow piss and shit I doubt it helps much.