The fact that corporations pay less than 5% while I pay more than triple that is ridiculous

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hamachi12, Aug 15, 2016.

1. How about when you pimp your name and reputation to defraud folks into paying for worthless personal training in the hopes of getting richer?

How about when you continually back track your statements and claim I never said that yesterday, when in fact you did?
    I would go on but I have to boogey in a minute.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. it's nauseating. And the biased media on both sides keeps defending them.
    I'm really disappointed in CNN more and more. I expect it from FOX and MSNBC but CNN was always looked at as the standard in journalism. We have to go to overseas sources to get unbiased news.. sad indeed.

3. Well that's convincing. Never saw HRC backtrack a statement. Or a statement under oath.

4. That's because she always lies.

5. I think trump manipulated his business situations and took advantage of whatever loopholes the system offered him
    It's not his fault he uses loopholes and bankruptcy courts for a positive result in the end
    Who wouldn't???
    To take a million and multipy it by thousand is a pretty good thing

Much Better then a democrap who would take that million and turn it into negative 10 million

6. yeah.. I love how the DNC marched up billionaire after billionaire and multi million dollar A-list celebrities to talk about fairness.
    Like Warren Buffet and Katy Perry don't hire very expensive accountants to take advantage of every deduction they can allowed by law. They know damn well Hillary isn't raising their taxes anyway.
    If she raises taxes on the rich, and "reigns in the banks and wall street" how will she get campaign financing for her 2020 reelection?

• Like Like x 1
  7. What's the difference...... The parents would just give. The bank would require business plan, 1 year, 2 year , and 5 year projected earnings. They would require assets for backing the loan. I'm not trying to make this politics. It will be easier for someone to get a loan from parent then bank. I

~*HaPpY GrOwInG*~
    -NaRf!!!

8. well yeah of course it is.. but that doesn't take away the fact that he worked hard and made something of it. Could have easily failed like 60%+ of startup businesses.
    to say he wasn't self made because he got his seed money from family and not from a bank is being politically biased.

• Like Like x 1
  9. He took over his father Fred Trump real estate and construction business.

I hate politics. I'm just speaking from a business point.

~*HaPpY GrOwInG*~
    -NaRf!!!

10. why is it so bad when Trump inherits a family business and runs it successfully?
    millions and millions of parents have handed their businesses down to their kids.

I'm sure most of the billionaires that Hillary dragged up to that stage got financing from somewhere, and had some bankruptcies.
    It's just the media making something it isn't to take away from Clinton's scandals. They do not want to report on that shit

• Like Like x 3
  11. To set up your family for generations and building a business that you can pass along to your family is the American Dream

Instead of trying to achieve that dream as well, most people knock it and demonize it. calling it unfair, unjust....its to bad.

• Like Like x 2
  12. To cheat and not pay your contractors is not being a good business man.
    To cheat your own employees out of their wages is not being a good business man.
    I don't know how anyone can praise these tactics, it is despicable.

• Like Like x 1
  13. All taxes should be lower.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mod fight! :laughing:

• Like Like x 4
  15. Fixed that little thing for ya.

Huzzah for tax dodgers, no matter how much money they make! Huzzah!!!

"The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey" - Dimmu Borgir

16. Nah, we can debate without it becoming personal.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Allow the rich to stay rich and get on your knees and open wide as you wait for the trickle down?

Gettttttttttt the WHOLE fuck out of here . No wonder why we have one of the WORST infrastructure and roads in the world. No wonder we severely lack in the education department . No one wants to pay their fair share for it ! It's ridiculous ! 5 fucking percent are you kidding me ?! And small businesses have to pay a shitload because they don't have enough money to NOT be taxed ?

Ridiculous . Couldn't be me . I'm an ACTUAL self-made businesswoman , no banks for my loans cuz I knew I wouldn't get it anyways because of the area said bank is in and my father's dead and my mom lives month to month on SSI .

I'm the one who was outside selling CDs (don't shoot me), DVDs, selling my old clothes/shoes , collecting cans and bottles , selling homemade lotions , having bake sales , selling candies and all types of hustling to save up $2,500 (over the course of 3 years) to be able to buy the equipment I need so my business can flourish .

Donald Trump will NEVER be self-made . He's not even self-made(ish). Hes a son , instead of doing it the hard way like every other SELF-MADE business person , he took the easy way out. That earns him no points , no stripes , nada .

And I don't care who's offended at what I'm about to say, everyone who follows Donald Trump with fervor have no integrity , loyalty or even a pinch of honesty . You're not going to convince me that anyone who hangs onto his every word and defends his every move , has even an ounce of substance that is human. He can literally take a shit in their mouths and they will say "what other president would go so far as to chew and digest your food for you so you don't have to?"

Stupidly ridiculous .

Ice coffee is great. It's like hot coffee. ..but cold! -TeresaHC (INSTAGRAM: @STOOPKIDS.ART)

• Like Like x 1