Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Extra Stuff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HalfDone420, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Iam not a new smoker but but i always wondered...What can U do with stems and leaves and i know u can hit a bowl of kief but can u roll a blunt of it n how does it burn slow? fast?...:smoking: also how do U collect resin if u dont use a bong if u can and wht do u do with it or should i ask how do u get high off it

Yea Yea basically what can U do with the stuff thats not bud itself *besides toss it! LOL

THANKS!:hello:

2. If you get enough stems/leaves you can always cook them into something.

3. stems give you mad headaches if you burn/smoke then fyi...

4. Make edibles or hash with the left over garbage.

With the keif, either press it and smoke it as a tablet, or sprinkle it on bud to make it stronger.

5. Well what U do is made edibles with it or green dragon or something along those lines. google is your friend.
    U EH? U U U