The establishment is pursuing mind control (TED Talk w/ MIT Sudent)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jakigi, Sep 14, 2009.

1. #1 Jakigi, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    This is a very interesting video about the human brain.

She mentions at 11:00 that there is a procedure called Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) that can alter the moral judgments people make.

She further mentions at 14:10 that the pentagon (And likely others) are contacting people in her program to use this technology.

The establishment is pursuing mind control.

Rebecca Saxe: How we read each other's minds | Video on TED.com

2. The government has been pursuing mind control for forever, dude.

Project MKULTRA for example.

good post btw. i love watching these videos.

3. But to hear a student straight up say it makes it... a whole lot creepier.

4. so i just got to the part about the tms. this is fucked man. really.

5. I know.

The video will probably be removed soon.

Where's a good place to move to? I need to get out of this country... shit is going to hit the fan.

6. That sort of technology would likely be used to interrogate people, I doubt it's going to be a doomsday device that mass controls an entire country.

But to be safe we should all probably keep our tinfoil hats at the read.

7. i'm gonna save it to my computer, so i can forever show people it.

Europe is going to be out of the question soon with their aspirations to be more like the united states (for whatever reason, i'm baffled)

i think we're slowly creeping up on 1984...

8. #8 Jakigi, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    Here's another crazyass video.

They're storing a massive amount of seeds in an unrefrigerated mountain in Norway. I think the reasoning is good: to keep seed diversity.

There's something that just seems... doomsdayish, about leaving a bunch of seeds in one place. I hope they have multiple seeds banks all over the world.

Cary Fowler: One seed at a time, protecting the future of food | Video on TED.com

Of course... it will be used to interrogate people... that's why they're developing technology to change moral judgment.

Remember, the government loves you.

Hmmm.... I can't guarantee anything. They'll probably have mind control beacons all over the world at that point. Dang.

I hope not. We might have a chance...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPud1TeubM"]YouTube - 1.5 to 2 million march on Washington D.C Tea Party protest rally September 12 2009[/ame]