The epic search for my remote

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yogustus, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Okay so a couple of days ago me and my friends got stoned stupid. We came back, and everything is a blur. I CANNOT for the life of me find the remote to my damn tv. Ive turned this place upside down, moved shit thrown shit and ect.

Then we got the bright idea to get high so that we would remember what we did with it when we were high before, but we just forgot what we were looking for entirely.. I think my life is like aqua teen hungerforce whenever I set shit down It explodes in a little explosion.

Sucks, but now I'm looking for it again...and this is a very little room..and the night i lost it was a blur I dont even remember who was watching tv with us or what we were watching

2. You probably made it into a bowl. :p

3. 1. Couch
    2. Under the couch
    3. Behind the TV
    4. In the refrigerator
    5. Bathroom
    6. In front of you
    7. Behind you
    8. Floor
    9. Ask your pet (if you have one)
    10. Bed

4. Make sure to check your crawl space, too.

5. My homeboy said I was so high that I tried to use my bong in the ignition for my car and I was like...shit...did it work?

6. I hate doing that haha I can't relax until I find it. Happens all the time with keys, phone, whatever.

7. I'm really high, and this made lol

8. there it is!!!!

oh nvm thats not it

9. haha the thread title made me lol

10. fridge/freezer, bathroom medicine cabinet, on top of fridge, in the closet, basically anywhere you haven't looked you should. You never know. I've left my phone in the freezer, remote in the fridge a big fucking meat cleaver in the fridge, remote in the bathroom etc Hell, wasn't even high half those times

11. check the roof.

Always check the roof.

12. aww shit...that could be where it is

13. lmao me too, I was just thinking that then read your post :smoking:

14. It will be in the last place you looked. Guaranteed :smoking:

15. :laughing:
    That is such a pain in the ass to lose something like that.
    I hope you find it.

16. Ha man, shit. Same thing happened to me but with my damn phone charger. My phone's been dead for a week because I get blazed to much and forget where I put shit.:smoking:

17. DUDE I FOUND IT UNDER MY DESK UNDER THIS SKETCHY ASS GARDEN STRAW HAT I GOT FROM GOOD WILL!!!!! AWWWW YEAHHHH
    [​IMG]

18. hm... wonder got it got under there lol. silly stoners and their antics; what will they do next?

19. See, i never put "Straw Hat" in my list of places to look.