Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The elusive Kine/kind Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lemonzbud, Jul 19, 2009.

1. when i first started smoking people would always say shit like "i got kind bud for sale if you want"

this bud looked like very shitty mids, it was not dark colored or anything, it just looked like shitty mids is all lol.

anyways the only way to can describe the high i got off of it is "...." then i wake up the next day thinking "woooo im flyin" not the normal after high you feel from alot of smoking in 1 night, but a full on blitzed to the face feeling like i had been sitting on my bed for 12 hours ( i sleep alot) and just realised it.

i have smoked all the danky buds the world has to offer, everything from ak47 to swedish krush and not one of them comes even close to the high i got from kind bud.

if i did not know better i would say it was laced with Mescaline.

anyone else get kine/kind buds?

2. You must be smoking "AK-47" that the dealer probally named it himself and isn't real, AK-47 because that "AK-47" SHOULD be the "Kind Bud", not Shitty looking mids, usally weed that looks like it's bad, is bad, and weed that looks good, is good, can't describe it anymore, IDK

3. We used to get this shit at college our dealer called "Incredible Hulk."
    It just looked like real schwaggy, nasty-ass weed, but uncommonly white. It definitely wasn't laced.
    But when we smoked that shit, it would leave us high for HOOOUUURRRRSSS.

4. Kind bud is just what people rename "Kine", which is a Hawaiian word for excellent/great. Therefore Kine Bud just means "Excellent Bud" Get it?

5. Its also the plural form of cow.

Kine bud, means it is potent enough to kill several cows.

True story.

6. i've smoked kine bud lots of times. i never really noticed what youre talking about, but i really really enjoy smoking it. it should be light in color and seedless. all of the kine bud i have smoked i could smoke every last bit of it.

7. True, it is more a type of of bud rather than a strain. Sounds like you got some good stuff but I really doubt it was laced with anything. You just got super high!

8. rofl what

9. #9 jd4083, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    I've smoked some of the ugliest looking Oaxacan outdoor that has been the strongest, most intensely cerebral sativa I've ever had...matter of fact, I got a 100% germ rate on the 5 Highland Oaxacan Sativa beans I'm germing, they'll be in the ground shortly

sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about...no offense

oh one more thing - in the past 8 years the only times I've ever had anything called "kine" or "kind" bud is from young college kids trying to sell beasters for $50 an eighth rofl

10. Yeah, basically like what was said. Kine bud as become more of a label to put on some good shit. When I was up north, I used to get what was considered to be kine bud. But a few times it was different stuff. Most surprisingly though, is that its no longer as simple as good looking bud being good. As there was some brown shit that I was getting for a while that was nameless but amazing.

11. #11 Headway420, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    [quote name='Hudini']Kind bud is just what people rename "Kine", which is a Hawaiian word for excellent/great. Therefore Kine Bud just means "Excellent Bud" Get it?[/Q]

Its "kind bud", people who say "kine" dont hear the d. Lol, kine is plural for cow.

edit:also kind bud is just another name for bc bud/beasters where Im from

12. Kine bud, Kind, Kine, Kb, etc. is all just slang for good weed.

13. Dude its Kine all the way, if you say Kind your an idiot. YOU just think theres a d when you hear it. Just like alot of other people and then they start saying it thus propegating the nonsense. What the hell is a kind bud? That makes no sense. Its Kine, its Hawaiian.

Kine bud means its sensimilla (ie. without seeds), If your females don't get pollinated then the glands will swell with resin. If you grew your plant decently well and it never touches pollen from a male plant, then you will have your elusive Kine Bud, also known as KB. This is the dankest buds. Generally the strain name is known, but if it was grown from bag seed then they may not know it. Even a nice seed from some reggs can grow into Kine Bud with proper nutrition and care, ofcourse also not getting pollinated is key.

14. Me and 3 other people are splitting an ounce of KB tonight. I enjoy it a lot. It's just good mids pretty much.

15. ACTUALLY, refer to my post.

16. #16 Hudini, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
    No, it's "Kine" bud, "Kind" bud is just mispronunciation on you and your friends part. Kine is pidgin for good, not plural for cow. Not only that but it is not even another language- pidgin is a Hawaiian/English dialect. Da kine means "the good", "the best", or is just used as a word placeholder for good stuff in general. Darrell Labrado says....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7pXFe3lhqo]YouTube - Da Kine- Darrell Labrado w/ lyrics[/ame]

With that fact being established, Kine bud is simply just good weed. Not any specific strain.... not any specific type, just good bud in general.... Da kine bud bra'.

17. Guys i have been a Smoker since back in the early 80's. I have had Kine bud and it was the name of a strain. I have had it in 2 places only. When i was 18 i moved to haight street next to golden gate park in sf cali. I used to walk down haight every day after work and score a gram of Kine buds from the pan handlers...back then there were 100 dealers ready to sell you pot at any time but the ones that said i got the Kine were the ones i stoped to check out there bag, there was only one thing i had to do to see if it was Kine and that was crack the sac open ,if it smelt like a skunk sprayed the pot it was Kine! So i moved away from there in 89 and moved to seattle washington, i had no hookup:( so i started hitting the bar and went to a place called the blue moon in the univercity district were i met a couple dealers that sold kine buds and what do you know it always smelt as if a skunk had sprayed the bar if a sack was cracked! there was lower grade smoke in the bar at all time (beasters) but i always went for the kine bud high! that high was just as the poster of this thread said it was! knock you on your ass with a bad case of cotton mouth...shit most strains now a days dont even give me cotton mouth..shit i miss cotton mouth! and that almost halucinagetic high the kine always gave me. Piney or fruity smelling bud just dont do the trick like the skunky. I would give my left nut for a clone of it...but i think that strain is gone guys...the closest i have got to it is grand daddy purple, it has the skunky/fruity smell so i know it was mixed with kine at some point.