The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DutchX5, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Skyrim isn't even old tho, how can you get nostalgia off that...

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'm gonna buy it mod support and better graphics worth it to me since I haven't had a PS3 in years plus I'm not a pc guy so its all gonna be fresh and fun as far as I'm concerned.

I was really hoping to hear a ES6 announcement..but clearly this remaster is meant to hold us over for hopefully great things
    to come.
    A lot of people were saying why not remaster oblivion or morrowind?..while that would be awesome! It would require basically making an entire new game from the ground up taking a lot of time that could be used on ES6. While sprucing up skyrim is an easy way to expand and keep the crowd interested in the series while they finish the new one.

But can see why some don't see the point. For me I haven't played in 2 or 3 years and been wanting too. And with better graphics less bugs shorter loading screen......plus mod support I'm in.
    As for PC players all of this is nothing if interest anyway so I feel for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. They are remaking a game that came out 5 years ago? Smh I'm not paying for this game a 3rd time, they can suck mah cack. I've put over 70 mods on Skyrim I'll just stick to what I got.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If you play PC this remaster clearly doesn't apply to you.

5. They did announce the Elder scrolls VI is in the making though :). So thats pretty bug. In the meantime tho i still plan on getting remastered skyrim especially since it will have mods now. Fun af back then and will be fun af now

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think that could be pretty chill. One thing i need is a ps4 tho. Im with the 360 still too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Definitely will get it on ps4, sound like no new elder scrolls for some time so might as well dig into this one

8. Bummed no mod support for PS4.....
    Such bs. May get an Xbox been wanting forza anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Outside of epic cash grab, i do not see the point of the new Skyrim release without mods lol.

I mean, the original PC version is still superior to consoles even in its new released form and that was from.. 2011? Like come on.

• Like Like x 2

10. and skyrim runs on even shitty PC's at a decent graphic level.... im sure my PS4 would look better but im not trying to drop 70 bucks after tax for a slight improvement in graphics. Ill grab it at red box just to see how "ULTRA MEGA HD" it looks :laughing:

11. I gaurantee it will not be better than this and this is 2014.

tbh, it does not even look that great in 4k

• Like Like x 1
  12. To get the best settings for skyrim you need the PC version
    Even the Xbox one won't look the same with the mod support. You also have different ENBs to choose from, and the graphical mods on PC blow the water out of whatever you'll get on Xbox one.

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

this game is still great

14. Very old post, I know - but was significant to me because my birthday is 11/11.

Also, wanted to bring it back up because Dishonoured 2 is also scheduled to be released on 11/11. I wonder what the significance of this date is to Bethesda?

J

15. If anyone bought the legendary edition or have all the dlcs, you get skyrim special edition for free on steam. Game looks so sick now with the overhaul.