The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DutchX5, Dec 12, 2010.

1. #1 DutchX5, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    Just got announced, and holy shit it looks awesome.

EDIT: Here's the trailer, thought I'd put it in the OP to make things more organized

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGMOMkACtn4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  2. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Dude I've been waiting for them to announce this shit forever. Still have to wait another 11 months, but that's fine. It will be well worth the wait I'm sure.

3. Dude I was so excited. I was pessimistic about them doing an announcement at the VGAs but it was so fucking epic.

And there sure are a lot of 11s. It's December 11th today, and Skyrim will be released 11 months from now on 11/11/11 :eek:

4. #4 DutchX5, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
  5. No gameplay = failed trailer. But anyways FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Elder Scrolls is the best.

6. The February cover of Game Informer (which will come out in early January) will have an in depth look at the game with screenshots and everything. And Pete Hines has said that screenshots will come soon... how soon we don't know, but hopefully before the GI issue!

7. Since when have you ever seen a game trailer with actual game footage AS the game was announced? I'd say we were pretty damn lucky to get ANY trailer right after announcement.

8. Yes! Finally Bethesda is on the right track again. I am a huge fan of the elder scrolls and oblivion has to be my favorite rpg ever.
    Heres the trailer just in case no one has seen it yet.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGMOMkACtn4]YouTube - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Teaser[/ame]

9. According to Bethesda they are using a brand new engine, not Gambryo (the engine they used for Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout, which was previously believed to just being revamped for Skyrim).

10. I need it now.

11. Same here man. But there are a ton of good games coming out between now and then, and 11 months is the shortest wait between announcement and release ever for Bethesda. Let's just hope there are no delays.

12. I think the reason they waited so long to announce it was so there would be no delays.

13. Yeah that was my train of thought too. I mean by release time, they've had almost 3 years to work on it with a team twice the size of Oblivion.

14. I wonder how big the game will, perhaps bigger then oblivion? Even though cyrodil is bigger then skyrim.

15. *high pitch squeel*

16. Mass Effect 3+Skyrim means I wont be outside for a very long time. Hopefully the competition of next season doesnt cause delays.

17. I feel like a little girl I'm so excited for this.