Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Easy way to Pass a Drug Test. Fight the Corrupt System

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trilla93, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hey, I'm in a program called drug court at the moment where I get drug tested twice every week. The drug tests are basically a dip test, (I pee in the cup with a dude watching behind me and then dip a stick which tells what drugs I've got in my system). The thing they don't know is that in between my crotch I have a 3oz bottle of camp soap that fits perfectly with my tighty whiteys. Inside the bottle is a simple mixture of yellow food coloring and water. This works anywhere. You put the bottle right next to your crotch, and it WILL stay 98 degrees, (the temperature of your body). You can also purchase some toe warmers at bass pro shops which will leave it at just the right temperature. The trick to this is to get a lil thermometer and practice a few times at home. It will show negative for all drugs, since it is just water and food coloring. Try it out, and keep fuckin' smoking!

Attached Files:

2. No thanks, jeff. I would rather be clean in the event of a possible drug tests. I cant help but laugh at some of the lengths people will go to on here just to smoke weed. Each to their own, I guess.

3. Water and food coloring? Wut

4. 7 more months you can do this come on dude

5. That might work on those home tests but if it were to be sent to a lab they would know that its water.

6. That might work for that specific type of test, but the tests I've had to take for employment they send it off to the lab. It's better to just be sober if you know you'll be tested soon (searching for employment, monthly tests at occupation, etc.). All you need is for somebody to say something/something to happen and all of a sudden your sample gets sent to a lab where it's proven to be water and then you have to take a real test (probably with somebody looking right at your dick which would be a bunch of fun in itself) and it would most likely come up positive for THC.

Show some self-restraint and just wait it out, I've made a couple posts about not wanting to take a break either, but it's possible. It's something we'd all rather not do, but we all have to at some point. Prove to yourself you can do without it man, you'll feel much better coming back to the drug when you've been clean and safe a while.