the dude from diners drive ins and dives

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Jul 5, 2008.

1. definately chiefs, they just showed a set of him where his eyes were barely open, and what you could see was simply red. what a great fuckin jobs

they just showeed this 1lb deep fried hot dog which was honestly the greatest thing i've ever seen.... called the homewrecker

or this thing called the singlewide burger... 3.5lbs of deliciousness omgg

2. Whatchu talkin bout' Willis?

3. I want a deep fried hot dog. that sounds fabulous.

4. We get the chance to see Guy Fieri driving around in his red Corvett here in Santa Rosa all the time he is a real cool person. He always has good looking girls working in Jonny Garlics and Tex Wasabis too and I love that.

5. Lol I'm soooo glad this thread already exists.

He's always like wow I'll take 20 gallons of that sauce in the back of the 67.
    Lol

I would eat my flip flop if it had that sauce on it.

He's the funniest corniest broken record in the world

I can't get enough of this show it's off the chain.

6. Love that show dude!

I always watch it when I'm really high or drunk and it gives me the munchies hardcore :laughing:

7. OP are you talking about Guy Fierri?

8. Guy Fieri is annoying.. Looks more like a drinker to be honest.

9. Yeah he does. I read hes an asshole in person, i figured he would be cool but you never know anymore

10. He's made references to weed before so maaaaybe.

Adam Richman is definitely a stoner though.

11. lol adam has got to be a stoner. How else can he fit all that food down! idk why but i can see Alton Brown getting ripped and get pissed off and do tons of lines of Coke lol

12. hes that guy with frosted tips..

enough said

Red face and the frosted tips. Lol. Anthony Bourdain is where it's at! I like how he brings together travel and food without a lot of effort but I doubt he tokes.

14. Idk man anthony bordain used to be a alcoholic and do coke hes said it multiple times. im sure he does toke!

also andrew zimmeran used to be a homless person in new york living in abanadoned houses and he would mug ppl to get money for meth. crazy!

Bourdain an alcoholic? Really? Come to think of it, I really haven't seen him drink on his new show. On No Reservations he would get tanked all the time. Lol.

16. Yes i think he got his act together i beleive but on ocassion still has a drink. i cant say for 100% i havnt seen his show recently. i need to pick it up its actually really good when he starts talking about all his expereiences and stuff its neat

17. i wouldn't doubt it. aside from the hair, the dude seems cool as shit. 

18. His wiki says a unrepentant drinker and smoker

19. his hair disgusts me.

20. That fat little shit Andre Zimmeran use to mug people? :laughing:

I'd rock that motherfucker in 2 seconds :laughing:  :laughing: :laughing: