The drought is over!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jizzledfreq, Oct 10, 2017.

1. The last time I had had sex was sometime in May of 2013...

I finally ended my dry spell.

The sex... Well it wasn't the best, it was out of nowhere, but she seemed to enjoy it, and questioned me on the 5 years because she claims I had lasted longer than all the other two guys she's been with.

We were going for round two until an upstairs neighbor OPENS the apartment door, a pitbull runs in, we're naked, drunk, and on full display. Guy takes FOREVER in getting his dog out and immediately killed any mood.

We had a good laugh about it in the morning. Life goes on.

Yes, this is that girl from the other thread.

2. u were drunk?
    lasted long?
    i would double check lol...u may have been on round three and not know it

3. Does your neighbor always open your apartment door and walk inside?

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Right...someone just comes running in my house they'd better have a familiar voice or...a set of level 3 body armor.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Uhm... I honestly don't know! It was like 3am, and he was the neighbor from the apartment upstairs. He "Thought it was his place".

He never walked inside, just his dog, he just got a good view.

6. Time to get that promotion @ Subway and move to an area where privacy is an understood amenity.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shit, I was making $11/hour and could barely save enough to get into a cheap place...

There is a huge housing/homeless problem in my city, and it's difficult to get into places with a 1st & last months rent, on top of every single living expense manageable. Places can be $700+ just for a one bedroom.

Plus I have a 5 YO daughter who gets most of my money...

Yeah... You could say I'm broke af.

8. I don't know what it's like where you live but my son worked at Dominoes doing deliveries until very recently and was paid $10/hr + mileage + tips. He did pretty darn good there, I was surprised.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The entire story told it bro.

I feel your pain, but if I'm living somewhere where people or their dogs barge into my Love Jones sessions, I'm moving the fk out yesterday or getting ready to Benelli down a lot of regulars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Maybe it was karma?

When we were bringing her stuff to this apartment, we accidentally walked in the same #ed apartment, same apartments, diff block. Dude never looked up or stopped us, or questioned us.

If anything, that moment makes for a good & funny memory, which seriously destroyed all awkward tension.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Congrats :thumbsup:

12. Don't let people treat you like you are retarded; homie was scoping your place.

• Funny Funny x 1