Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the drops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokin8thnote, Sep 16, 2011.

1. So my eyes get RED AS FUCK when I smoke and I have been using these eye drops called "rhoto" but they burn like fire and dont work very well.

what are your eye drop preferences, i'm looking for something different.

"Lets get together and feel alright" - Bob Marley

2. I...use Rhoto lol, what color do you use? The green one works great for me.

3. Rhoto is the VERY best after a roto.

(c wut I did thur)

4. visine never works for me, but clear eyes does. never tried rhoto, but i don't even bother with clear eyes unless someone has it on them and my eyes are fucked.

5. Visine Red Eye.

Attached Files:

6. My middle finger when they ask me why my eyes are red.:cool:

7. This^

8. clear eyes has always worked great for me

9. Visine has always done the trick for me.

10. I got some Clear Eyes earlier today and it doesn't burn like the rhoto, but it also didnt work as well.

TRUE STORY: me and a friend smoked the other day and he went to put some drops in..all of a sudden i hear him scream, like a painful scream.. so he put like some concentrated contact solution in his eye and totally fucked his eye for the rest of the day..funny...shit...

11. The blue or silver rhoto's are the shit. Man up and let it burn.

12. Rohto is best for the rojo eyes...

13. I got the white artic rohos they are like eye xtc

14. Clear Eyes Redness Relief

15. Shit, they all work for me. Currently using Visine Red Eye. I really wonder how much revenue eye drop companies get from stoners.