The Drive ins

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Anyone els like them??

They are one of my favorite places to smoke.....just pull up, start hotboxing and watch a cool ass movie...its so sick....you cant smoke stoges or bud in movie theaters but its no prob at the drive ins..

are the drive ins a good smoke spot where ever you other blades live?

2. All the drive ins around here died long ago.

3. Smoking at the drive-in is so much fun. There aren't many still open, though. We have one near us, but it's only open in the summer.

4. yeah there is only 1 drive ins in my city, its open every night always has new movies playing. man its so sick being able to just roll up and start smoking, dont need to worry about anyone around us because most people smoke there....its funny, if your watching am movie theres like idk 20 cars max in that area (there are like 5 or 6 screens all playing diff movies) and if you look around, you'll see at least 10 of the cars randomly will light up for like a slip second (the lighter hah)

5. we got a drive in up here but the movies it plays are usually a couple years old for whatever reason so i don't go unless its a really good movie.

6. the last movie we saw the the drive ins was the punisher 2, and man that movie was so fuckin lame....but stoned it was ok, i laughed so hard when that parkoure (spelling?) dude got fucked up by a rocket mid air ahah

7. You are wrong sir; my friend's family owns a huge, public movie theater, and I've smoked countless times watching the newest movie.

:hello:

8. well sorry most people dont have the hook up you do.

9. My father owns a Drive in movie theater near Rochester NY.

I work there over the summer and people light up all the time. I find (empty) baggies and blunt guts all the time while cleaning up.

I've smoked while watching movies there, but considering my "owners son" status, I have to keep it on the d/l and I get mad sketch lol.

10. ya same hear the last one around hear was torn down for a wallmart when i was 10

11. man it sucks they are takin that shit down....idk why they would, god damn wallmart

12. Do you go to the one in Northfield, MA?

13. yeah we have one here. Its ok i guess... but the cops are always there so you cant really do anything.

14. yeah i love the drive in