The Doc Still shipping to the states?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by t(o.0t), Feb 16, 2009.

1. i will be living in the states for about 4 years, unfortunitly i can not take the chance of importing seeds on my person into the states, i have ordered from dr chronic to the states before and he was amazing. but with the whole Emery thing going on i was wondering if anyne has had seeds shipped to the states lately from the doc, or from n e other seed co and actually recieved the seeds and in what time frame, and how they were packaged (dont describe the package just say descreet, not so descreet, were very protected and descreet etc.)

Thank you very much
    t(o.0t)

2. Theres lots of banks that people are successful with all the time. Yeah well i dont think it would be wise with all this going on, to just come out and say yeah he shipped to me. But, ive heard things can still be worked out.

Read some of the other threads in this section, theres lots of current legit banks.

3. o0o yah i didnt realise when i posted this i was bieng that upfront lol, let me repharase "DO YOU THINK" doc is shipping here. lol. or does n e one no any other seed co's that are that carry Dutch passions blueberry, please meage me the names of the seed co's thank you