The Disco Biscuits

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by GolgiApparatus, May 8, 2008.

1. Anyone else here appreciate this talented band ? :hello::hello:

Im seeing them for the 2nd time in about a month in a venue right next to me :D

The first time was when they came with Umphrey's Mcgee and that was my favorite concert ever :smoke::smoke:

2. i'm goin to Camp Bisco..can't wait...they are better live than they are on their albums IMO

3. hell yea, they are great.

key2gb, i agree with you. Their albums are pretty good not the best, you have to be in the right mood. But their shows are insane and my favorite shows to go to. Did you see them at nokia when then to NYC on 4/11 and 4/12? Ill be at camp bisco as well. So excited.

Golgi, i used to love to go to umphrey shows but the new trend is that there is a lot of drunken, frat type college kids there. Its become to hectic and not chill with everyone jumping and moshing on each other. They get really violent very quickly.

4. cant stand the heat, stand in the back.

5. eh if im gonna stand in the back id rather not go. :D

Its just my personal preference. I dont enjoy them as much as i used to. BTW im not some pansy guy who wants to go to a concert and sit in a chair. I just dont like raging to umphreys. Id rather chill and dance at an umphreys concert.

Id rather put umphreys on the speakers than the biscuits though.

6. no...i actually haven't see them since last Camp Bisco so I'm real excited

to the Umphreys comment...I agree, they used to be a chill festival band but the crowd they attract now is similar to the O.A.R. crowd which just isn't my thing...great music nonetheless though I love Umphreys....if I want to go to a concert to party i'll just go to DMB at the Meadows..Umphreys is more of a band you have to appreciate rather than a band to have playing while you get wasted (alcohol-wise....blaze and trip all you want at Umphreys you'll have a hell of a time ha)

7. yeah, i saw them at House of Blues in Cleveland a while ago, drunk as shit haha, it was a good time. I liked 'em. :)

8. i caught their new years run at the efactory and the tweeter center...shit was INSANE....brownie is the man and he went to my high school.....shits crazy i got kobe bryant and mark brownstien comin from my school

9. i was there (e-factory on the 30th not tweener) :).

Brownie is the best. He has the funniest dance moves.

Thats some lucky shit right there. That would have been awesome. They are great guys. Ive met them once or twice.

10. ya dude i cant wait ^_^ im listening to story of the world right now

11. Speaking of Camp Bisco, do any of you guys like Pnuma Trio?

12. the best is when they play their songs backwards.

My brain hurts just thinking about it.

13. pnuma trio is pretty dank.

in terms of good live shows it goes: particle > raq > bisco > umphreys.

14. yeah they did that at the show i went to :hello:

15. Biscuits on fire right now. Cya yall at red rocks!

16. check out this new Disco biscuits cut

[ame=http://vimeo.com/10537806]The Disco Biscuits - You and I (Ski Beatz RMX) on Vimeo[/ame]

17. fuck their new shit...

ANYWAY who the hell is hitting this upcomming 5 night run in VA?!

18. That's what I'm saying!! They are fucking sellouts IMO. Jam bands like Bisco shouldn't be on MTV!!