Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Deteriorating Quality of Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dezso3, Jan 5, 2015.

1. In the past 3 or 4 years, I've noticed a subtle but significant change in the weed that I've been smoking. Back in say 2011 or 2012, I used to be able to take a hit of dank from the bong and be high for at least 45 minutes to an hour, and I would wake up a little bit tired but not too bad. Since then, I've noticed that the weed that I've been smoking has been making me a lot more tired than it used to, and when I take a big hit, it doesn't get me as high as it used to, and I don't stay high for as long, usually only about 15-20 min., so the euphoria is present for maybe 20 minutes and then it crashes to the floor and I feel like I did before I took a hit. Whenever I ask my dealer, he always tells me that it's "dank," and it also looks really dank on the outside, but actually the other day I ground some of that up and it had seeds in it. So I don't really understand why it would have seeds in it if it smells and looks super dank. But it's not just that particular batch of weed that has quality issues, it's all across the board. I honestly think the weed could be contaminated or even mutated by something, but what is it?  :confused:

2. derp tolerance

Also just because weed has seeds doesn't automatically make it bad. It just means the males weren't separated from the females, though it makes the bud less potent (IDK how much). And growers who don't remove the males usually don't give a shit about the quality of the bud, that's where you get the seedy weed = shit.

3. Yeah sounds like your tolerance might have just gotten to high. Although shitty weed definitely gives me that tired burnt out feeling. Maybe try and see if you can get some better herb and if you can and you still feel that way then take a little t break??

4. Mutated by something.....LMAO. I can post a million answers for this one.....

5. #5 Genghis Chron, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    Let yourself indulge OSS

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

6. Mutated by your imagination.

Bruh.

Sent from the bottom of my butthole.

7. Get better buds brother! Your tolerance seems to have climbed so now your stuck with it