The definition of Buzzkill.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blunttt, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Me and a buddy were sitting in a small park on a bench in an average city neighborhood. We had a small pipe and were doing pretty discrete hits from it. We were making no noise or disturbance at all. There were no kids in the park, noone was in this park at ALL except us. Than from behind us this guy full on screams 'HEY YOU, GUYS WITH THE PIPE, GET THE FUCK UP AND START WALKING'. We immediately think this must be a cop, so we of course get up. He continues. 'KEEP WALKING, STRAIGHT AHEAD, NO, DON'T STOP! KEEP FUCKING WALKING'. I catch a quick glimpse of him and he's just this middle aged guy who's face is like turning purple with rage. 'KEEP FUCKING WALKING. NEVER COME BACK HERE! NEVER!! KEEP FUCKING WALKING. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU BACK HERE AGAIN. KEEP FUCKING WALKING!'. By this time we had obviously walked out of the park. The guy wasn't a cop, cause if he was, well he would have at least searched us. My question is why? Why was he so mad? We weren't smoking in front of kids or something. The park was empty, it wasn't private. We were just 2 ordinary guys, making no disturbance at all, discretely smoking some weed. Not crack, not meth, weed!! It was obviously weed, because the smell is unmistakable! Why the absolute rage? If we had been throwing back some cans of bud, I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten all pissed. It was just so wierd, by how angry he was you'd think we were smoking meth in front of 2 year olds. It's just plain ridiculous.

Sorry GC just had to vent this. It's just so damn absurd.

2. wow what a prick... was he the park supervisor or something? (if that profession even exists??)

3. Ya that's lame as hell, but at least you let it drop and just moved on man, I know people that probably just woulda gotten into a pissing contest with the guy. +rep for showing some maturity about it, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

4. Shoulda stomped his ass, or at least scared him.

Considering the guy was so fucking loud and angry My bet is he was afraid.

Two of you and one of him, some middle aged guy.

Shoulda made a bee line right for him and scared the shit out of him, and if he didnt run drop him.

5. Don't gotta antagonize people man, that guy was just a crazy. If he's crazy enough to try to ban people from a public park, chances are he's crazy enough to have a lawyer on speed dial.

6. You should have ignored him. Looked around, act like you don't see him, then go back to what you were doing. Just ask him "Leave us alone please. We aren't bothering you. We could move for you 'cause we're nice guys, but this is a public place." If he whips out a phone or leaves, fucking split, but otherwise, don't be afraid of fucking morons.

If you're really brave tell him. "It's just pot."

7. great idea! lets make stoners look even worse in todays society!

8. .....because he doesnt like weed.

9. Duh, it's obviously cause you do drugs like marijoowana and that means you're a junkie. Some people are narrow minded as fuck, that's all there is to it. Just be grateful he didn't keep quiet and call the cops.

10. At least he didn't call the cops.

11. Maybe a off duty cop? Haha or he some very misguided views on weed. I feel for ya man

12. He was probably there with his kids or something.

13. Holy crap, what a completely retarded douchebag, man. I would have just started at him blankly while continuing to smoke the pipe; fuck that inbred piece of pathetic shit and his infantile rage, man.

14. all you had to say was "vote mccain"

situation neutralized

15. the definition of buzzkill is having to deal with parents while you're high.

16. lmao.