The Death Of Lazy Stoner And Arseface

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Lazy stoner, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Well mi bredrin , the weedy dream has come to a premiture death.
    Today i was woke up at 10.23 hearing nocking on the front door , i got expecting it to be a game id bought from ebay......it wasn't , instead it was the south Yorkshire police comin to arrest me for failing to stop for a police officer at 3.30 am , it wasn't me because i was with arseface and our other mate smoking our herb in my room untill 4.30 am that morning.It was however , the bloke i had sold my car to last wendnesday(2 weeks before i had been pulled over in this car because the rear lights didn't work , and so the coppers had it on record as my car at my adress) this tosser had crashed the car after a police chase and left the car , leaving a weedy smelling shirt.So the police came round this morning with a warrent to search my room for clothes ...and guess what , remember my cuboard ? they opend it to find 2 drying NL and about 4 oz of dried bud in tupperware boxes , along with all the fertz , seeds and a load of stuff printed off the internet about how to grow weed.So anyway i was arrested and banged up for 7 hours , i said all the shit was just mine and was personal use with just my friends, the police didn't give a fuck and even congratulated me on such a good setup and said the weed looked and smelt realy good !.Anyway they confescated all our lights and equipment and all our herb and all i got was a caution (which was nice).Now all we have is a small bud Arsface took home with him last night to smoke at during the day , about 2g , so now everything is fucked!! but dont worry , we're setting up at our friends house as soon as he sells his car !!!!!!!
    Here's the once so weedy cubboard , now an empty shell

Attached Files:

2. Here's all we ahve left from what was an unlimited supply.
    Last night we smoked 3 x this much and now we're searching through the ash tray looking for any buds thrown away because they were too shite.
    By the way , in a moment of panic Arseface deleted our brilliant thread so this is all we ahve now of our greatest grow.

Attached Files:

3. This is what the cubboard looked like yesterday !
    The poilice even told me about this drug bust they'd done and this copper who had taken some weed and was bonging it in the office !!!!!! it was really strange getting arrested , they read me my rights and i was like "iv'e seen this millions of times on TV and in films and now it actually happening to me".At no point did i even feel like i was in trouble because the police were saying how it was a good set up and that it was strong and on the way to the staion we joked all the way about normal stuff, i told them that we sit around listening to Pink Floyd and other trippy music with just the blob light on and one said "I remeber those days", no one cared , i wasn't treated like all the other criminals i saw at the station because we just had a laugh and talked while all the burglers and car theives i saw were treated like criminals and i wasn't because im not really im i ?
    They even said they could tell it was for personal use with the sate of my bedroom(it was full of empty cans of beer and many,many,many,many jingo butts, along with the bong).They didn't do a good search of my room though because under my bed was the rolling board still with a tiny bud on it, if only we'd left some stash boxes under there like we usually have.

Attached Files:

4. Sorry guys to hear that, looks like you had a nice grow k+.

Once again, sorry bout that. Its just horrible..

5. THAT FUCKING SUCKS.............................

6. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THAT LICKS TOTAL BALLS. Wow man, I would cry after all that... do you have a court date or anything? What would they even do with the confiscated equipment...

7. All i got was a caution, im not in any trouble and dont have to go to court and dont even have a criminal record .
    They just told me all the equipment gets destroyed.I asked if i could have my fans back but they wouldn't even let me have them !!!

8. :( :( :( :(

The fall of an empire built upon weed.

Anyway, it just takes the piss really.

There must have been 15 coppers involved in booking LS, clearing out the loft and the cupboard etc, including at least one drug-squad van complete with coppers in white boiler suits. £4,000 of weed, £1000 of equipment (about $9,000 of stuff total) confuscated. All this to give Lazy Stoner a caution and take his stuff.

It really does take the piss. No-one cares - everyone thinks it's all a big laugh, even the police. Just legalise it and save everyone the hassle FFS.

Well - no money to buy new equipment at the moment, and nowhere to set up just yet. It's realistically going to be Christmas now before we get any more home-grown to smoke, with nothing much to look forward to in between.

Not even got any money left to buy it, since I assumed I'd be getting money IN from this, rather than losing it. Guess I'll have to actually find something to do with myself, rather than just toking up and seeing where the day takes me.

Fuck.

9. Oh and by the way did i mention that when i was put in the cell i had to have my arse hole searched and also lift up my nutsack to the police to show that i wasn't hiding any stashed drugs because ,it was after all a "Drugs bust" .The officers joked about it asking if i had any vasaline and slapping their hands together with the latex gloves on!!! They said they dont like doing it but its part of the job , when i had to show them my cock ,one one of them said to the other that my dick was bigger than his :)

10. Shit thats sucks aftera ll that work and they took everything. I mush say it looked like some primo bud and it was an amazing grow. Hopefuly you guys will have the place and money to do a proper grow again mabey even bigger.

11. too many details man. far to many.

hahaha

12. LOL :D

13. That blows it was such an awesome grow too. So strange the way you got busted though, just bad luck I suppose. At least they didn't write you up for anything.

14. FUCK guys...sorry to hear....i thought you woulda got more than a caution for 4oz...but then again i live half way around the world...good luck getting back on your feet

15. It was more than 4 oz , in total there would have been nearly 2 lb !!!!!! and its still all i got. Because i had no scales or bags and the state of my room strewn with empty cans and an ash tray with around 250 joint butts in all went in my deffence as personal use , they didnt care anyway.

This is waht remains of the weedy loft , now just an empty , dark , lifeless place.

Attached Files:

16. that really sucks guys :( and im glad to hear no legal troubles and glad they didnt seize your comp! you guys will pull through these dark times. gl

17. Remember this ?

Attached Files:

18. do you have many of the pics left...i think i may as saved one for a desktop :p

19. this is the one iwas talking about...pretty sure its yours...

Attached Files:

• wow.jpg
      wow.jpg
      File size:
      47.2 KB
      Views:
  20. Oh yeah thats us...I have 1200 pics o computer , i used to have about 700 before i had to format computer months ago so i would have 2000 and arseface has hundreds on his , so we still got our memories.