Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The day after smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bongsnblunts24, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Does anyone else love this feeling? i feel all warm and cozy i just want to stay in bed all day :)

2. I prefer how I feel when I'm smoking, rather than not.

3. I smoke everyday .. I don't know this feeling

4. Yeah I have that feeling today.. Feels pretty good

5. yeah last time I remember even thinking about this was like a year ago haha

6. I love it, get up feeling great, of course the high is better, but the day after is pretty nice

7. I know what you mean, it's alright but i'd rather get up early start my day and smoke more!

8. Only if it's raining and cold outside. I don't mind staying in bed all day feeling nice and cozy if it's a cold dreary day outside, but if it's warm and sunny, I feel gross and lazy and un-productive hahaha. I'm weird.