The Day After Candyflipping

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by aboybrush3dred, Jan 7, 2009.

1. So basically
    a week ago dropped acid for the 3rd time
    had an amazing time and could kick the acid back up the following day from smoking Trees
    &
    last night I decided to step things up a notch by taking a eighth of shrooms and 2 MDMA capsules
    Didnt really shroom that hard till i decided to smoke which entirely flipped my trip for the better
    but was basically wondering if I were to smoke today if I would feel the shrooms again because i know for a fact the day after taking mdma you can feel it again if you smoke
    anyone have some insight on this?

2. smoking ruins x imo. i have plenty of friends who love doing that, i just dont see how.

3. how is that possible?

it just adds to my lovely body orgasm!

4. I want to roll and take some green dragon (weed soaked everclear.) Ill let you guys know how it goes.

5. WHATT!!!!!!

its such a sick combo, only thing i can say is kind of makes you dumb as fuuuuuuuck, lol but its something i wouldn't pay to do, i feel the bud numbs your body to the X feeling, but if somebody hands me a blunt when im rolling, i never ever would refuse that shit lol

6. i smoke a tiny bit on the peak of E,

and smoke a shit ton on the comedown

7. uhhh you're trippin dude. maybe get some better pills.

and yeah OP dude even the day after, smoking will still be boostin your drugs. might boost a lot, might boost a little but i guarantee it'll boost.

8. LSD+MDMA=Candyflip

Shrooms+MDMA=Hippyflip

9. agreed qft