Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The day after 4/20 pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr_V3NOM, Apr 21, 2010.

1. #1 Mr_V3NOM, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2010
    Hey everyone,

Since its the day after 4/20 and after all the smoke has cleared and people got rest. Post pics of the party if u got them. I woke up and finally had the will power to hit a couple buttons to send the pic to my comp. Man herb really does kill all ambition ahha. Anyways
    here is what my friends and I killed. They supplied all the munchies and a great dinner and i got them: what was a half ounce of J-1, an 8th of all star dutch treat, home made edibles made from 15 grams of vap poo from the volcano, masterkush kief, my lil kief collection, Romulan oil, and this crazy shit called maui honey bud. It was a gram of good herb dipped in honey oil. it was a joyious day.

[​IMG]

[IMG=http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/373/0420001328.jpg]