The Dave Chapelle Theory?

Discussion in 'General' started by General Blaze, Dec 20, 2005.

1. have you guys seen this.

Its very interesting to say the least.

Im kinda scared of the dark allience now,

fuckin pharakon the tefflon don.

well heres the link....

http://www.chappelletheory.com/index.html

2. I started reading and getting into it then i realized how long it was and discontinued lol.

But good find.

3. I read a lot of that, and all I can say is that...

proof! There's no proof. It's all "I'm some anonymous guy, please believe me!"

I mean it very well may be true. I just wish the guy showed some actual documents or some verification that anything he's saying might be true.

Either way it is sad, Chappelle was a great comedian. What's fucked too is that his scetches are the same shit that black stand up comedians have been saying for decades... hell there (or at least there used to be) a show on BET that was nothing but black comedians, of which probably 80% of their material was race related, some of which made fun of black culture and some which made fun of others. But it's funny. And Chappelle made it funny in a way that you didn't really have to know much about black culture to get the jokes.

And also, sweet flying fuck, if you want to target someone in the black community who's hurting the image of African Americans, go after the fucking musicians! Or "rappers" or "hip hop artists" or whatever they are. Clearly a black man poking fun of slavery or the KKK is much more threatening than glamorizing violence and organized crime.

4. i just read the whole thing.

it is very interesting but i would have to say that this is fiction. there is no way that one person could know all of this information (besides chapeelle himself).

also if the dude making the webpage did know this info for a fact, why doesn't he go public with it (rather than posting the info on an obscure webpage)?

5. yeah, i dont get what chapelle did with all of the physical evidence, ie pictures of his kids sleeping, letters, notes. he could have brought it to the fbi if they really were plotting against him. its interesting though, pretty funny shit

6. ionno im pretty sure dave didnt fully expose this to protect his family.

7. haha

I was in bed next to my wife when I got woken up by a heavy pressure on my chest.

I opened my eyes to find one of the three men - that appeared in my bathroom days before - perched on top of my stomach, wielding a Colt 45 handgun with an enormous silencer. The other two men were holding me down. It seemed like my wife had been drugged, as she laid motionless but breathing next to me.

Oprah Winfrey leaned forward and whispered in my ear "you better watch your step - we're representing interests more powerful than you can imagine. You do remember that Farrakhan killed Malcom, and that Cosby, Johnson and I have more money than God - we can keep this harassment up forever. Is this what you want your life to be like Dave?"

The last thing I remember, someone knocked me out.

could you imagine oprah saying that shit?

yeah he has no proof for any of these things

but if he did I guess they could say he did it himself, besides the picture of al sharpton figure

8. haha too bad the third season happens in january. its a lie!

they anounced it a couple weeks ago

9. maybe because this story leaked out?

:D

10. well the third season will be interesing..

11. good site....the 3rd season will air around summer 06

12. the third season is just a compilation of previously shot sketches from what i have heard. and i believe that chappelle thought tha all this was happening because of his use of weed we all know that weed can make you paranoid and this guy did so much he was completely nuts. some of the info on the link i do believe because i remember reading about them long time ago. like the trip to africa and him leaveing his show to come to ohio (i live in cincinnati os i know) but most of it is prolly bullshit

13. i think dave would be too gangsta to tolerate this shit. if someone was doing that shit to me, i've have a fucking burner waiting for them when they came back and use it.

14. I dunno, Oprah always looked like she could have a super bitch attitude problem. :D S'pose time will tell.

15. if this is true (probably is not, hey it could be a comedy central marketing ploy) then that is funny as hell that he wakes up with oprah and a guy with a gun, and what does he do? makes the oprah has daves baby skit. hahah