Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THE dankz [macros of 8 strains]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xCORZILLAx, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Hey Guys, so very recently i have received some awful news..... :( My dealer, who is also a long time buddy has some circumstances which no longer allowed him to smoke weed. Since he was my best dealer by far, supplying me with the dankest weed around i thought i would dedicate a thread to him showing all the fine strains i have received from him. I hope you enjoy as much as i did smoking all of these ;)

Green Crack (1.7g nug for $20) - This shit was so potent, it smelt like a mixture of Mountain Dew and cat piss haha 1 toke would have your head higher then ever before, a nice 80/20 sativ/ind.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Legends Ultimate Indica (3.3g nug for $35) - Another great purchase. Nice firm bud that smelt like a fresh batch of cheese mmm LUI put me to sleep better then any previous strain i have had before. Heavy indica

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OG Kush (7g for $70) - The OG was amazing. a NICE 70/30 indica/sativa. Smelt like a fresh pine tree mixed with a skunk..not a good idea to smoke during the day lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pink Kush (7g for $70) - Similar in smell to the OG however it hit your head much harder i found. Again smelt very piney and skunky. Very ddank

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

California Orange (3.5g for $35) - The most sativa strain in this thread for sure, almost smelt orangey. After 2 tokes of this i felt like i just needed to do something, very lifting high. 1 time i cleaned my room for 2 hours after 3 fat rips of this stuff. I'm not typically one to clean my room. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Rhyno (3.5g for 35) - Another cheesy strain, mainly indica this stuff was a tasty smoke.

[​IMG]

Jack Herer (7g for $70) - Dat Jack, one of my personal favourites for sure. The jack smelt very spicy, hard to describe the high, my head just felt very cloudy and i felt just.....stoned. amazing high

[​IMG]

White Widdow (7g for $70) - Last the widdow, smelt almost like cobwebs, about a 50/50 i/s,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those are all my strains i took pics from that guy but ill be sure to upload all my pics of the strains ive been getting from my new guy...ull see a new thread from me soon. Some strains to come are Blueberry, White Russian(WWxAK47), Champagne, and Super Skunk plus more :D

2. Damn, your dealer will be missed

3. Damn nice weed & prices ..
    70 for 7gs, god damn that goes for about 140-150 up here.

4. I can get good stuff from time to time by me for $25 a gram but damn!!!! these are so frosty without exaggeration my eyes are crinkling to not cry. Man if i could only get that kinda but for those kinda prices.....:devious:

5. wow man +rep for the sick nugs :smoking:
    and i'm sorry for your friend

6. oh he will be missed.. :( definitly the dankest weed ive seen...i got a new hook up tho..still dank ;) ill be postin a thread of 5 or so strains from him real soon