the cube*

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cube*, Jan 24, 2005.

1. :hippie: Hello all

I am cube*. I have actually been reading this forum for quite some time but just never made an account so i could actually post. So I already know how interesting you guys all are, and here I am. I've been smoking pot for a few years and am pretty experienced. I live in B.C. and get 1 hit shit almost all the time. :smoke: In the past i've experimented with weed, e, acid, speed, morphine, salvia, nitrous, amphetamines, and... probabably some other shit I don't remember. Anyway, a while back i got totally out of hand with acid and just stoped living in reality... but about a month ago I decided to quit everything except weed and alchohol. Best decision I ever made. Even with the weed, I have to watch out I don't do it too much or else it blurrs my perspective on my life.

I'm really into art... I like music and anything creative.

So, I'm quite experienced with drugs in general and the culture and everything, and this looks like a fun place with fun people.

That being said, I greet all of you.

Bonjour.

2. how's it goin?

have you ever seen the movie cube? is that where your name comes from?

-consider yourself interogated! :)

3. Hey brother. I have seen that movie, and thats not why cube is my name. But the first time I ever did acid I thought that the answer in everything is a cube. It might have been triggered by my memories of the movie though because when I saw it it really got me thinking. But ya man... I dont know if that made sense im pretty high. lol... really high.

4. dude, i found out the other day that they made a sequal to that movie...the sequal was fucking crazy!! I think it was called cube 2. Man that was probably the cheapest movie ever created, they had no costs..they had one room throught the entire movie..they just had to change the lighting in it. The second one was probably cheaper than the first..it was basically the same story line..so they cut those costs...but yeah..great movie anyway

5. ya man cube 2: hypercube. I liked the first one better though.