The craziest smoking story ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KillShoT, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Well it was something that blew my mind. I was chillin in a spot were there are houses on the water looking at the water smoking a few blunts with my boys. About the 2nd blunt a guys walks up to us and my town is somewhat small and i recognized him it was the chief of police. At first i thought about running but he sat down next to us and smoke 2 more blunts with us an told us to just clean up after were done and not to be to loud. Honestly one of the craziest things thats ever happened to me. And i live in jersey of all places for this to happen.

2. Damn dude. Now if you get in trouble with the popo, you got a friend on the inside.

3. He didn't even pay? whatta moocher.. ;)

4. you are lying.

5. Smoke him out, have someone take pictures covertly and bleed him for all he's worth.

Blackmail is always the answer.

6. Nice way to disappear under one of those houses on the water. :rolleyes:

7. Really? I doubt this story is true..but if it is, props man that's sweet.

8. something kind of like that happened to me and my friend. the cop was less chill though he was like well i have to take you kids home because i cant have some high kids walking around at this time of night(it was 4:00 in the morning)and he took me to my friend sams house and he didnt even tell his parents we were high

9. Cop's are required to take you in, they'll lose there job if they were even suspected, this is a complete bullshit story
    my uncle's a cop and none of this shit will EVER happen

10. Not all the time man, I was pulled over when I was a teenager and had a gram of Northern Lights. The 3 Police officers that were at the scene didnt put it down as evidence. What do you think they did with it? Just let me off? No.. I also had alcohol in the car and they didn't take it as evidance. My dad who I no longer live with says cops smoke marijuana. Do you know how much Drug tests would cost for all those police officers?

I'm not saying every police officer smokes, but a majority of them do.

11. well i know what i saw and so did my two friends it happened i wish i could prove it to you all.

12. Probably not a majority, but some of them definitely do.

13. i feel like this is untrue but if it is true that is awesome! the only reason i somewhat believe it is that if it is like you say a small town then you may of known him and known eachother a little? idk no cop would risk his job/career to get high with some kids.