The cops, they be hatin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mur13, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Okay, so just got back from spring break in Gulf Shores, AL. Rented out half of a duplex beach house with about 30 of my fraternity brothers (before you have anything negative to say...don't bother, us being in a fraternity has nothing to do with this) anyway, pretty cool shit on the beach. We had like $900 worth of alcohol for all of us and probably a couple ounces between the smokers in our group (my close group of 5 had a half)...it was an all around good time.

Anyhow, 2nd night there I get woken up by a friend f mine tossing me out of bed saying that if I don't go downstairs I'll be arrested cause there's cops downstairs. Go down, another friend of mine is in handcuffs about to go to jail and the cop asks if any of us have a shirt to put on him...so I gave him the shirt I had on and off they went. Dumbfuck cops search the house, but only take the alcohol on the countertops...don't open the fridge, cabinets, anything. Didn't find any of our pieces or weed either...we were left with about $600 worth of alcohol. Raid #1...not that bad, except for that guy going to jail.

Fast forward to the last night we were there. 1 AM in the morning. I passed out in the afternoon from being too drunk and woke up then...literally NO ONE is awake except for like 5 guys who weren't even staying at our house, but they were in the fraternity so they were just chilling, no parties, no noise. Change clothes, walk downstairs...Cops just come in the fucking house! The 5 guys in there fucking booked it cause they had gotten arrested on some sort of narcotics charge the night before and the cops start looking for shit again...this time, they take all the good shit we have left and leave all our shitty tequila. Bastards came in when they knew we were all asleep just to take our fucking booze. Oh well...still didn't find any weed or pieces.

Moral of the story is...Baldwin County, AL cops are pricks...and they can take our alcohol, but they can't take our weed

2. thats crazy man. glad to hear you didnt get locked up. altho i would have been sketched out as to why they came in the first place before i went about partying at the same place again

3. This really should have a TL;DR

4. so glad i don't live in the south

5. NO way man i was just down there bro i just had my spring break i live in mobile!:wave:

6. and yea man fuck gulf shores cops i was fucked up all week down there luckily i didnt get arrested i know alotta people who wernt as lucky tho

7. Yeah, you better be glad they didn't find any herb. Alabama's marijuana laws are some of the roughest in the nation.

8. I hear door locks and the need for warrants are pretty good at preventing this kind of thing

9. why wasn't the door locked?

10. they are probably sick of drunk college kids coming down having to much fun and causing a ruckous. Also they didn't just happen to stumble upon your party on their patrol you guys were pissing someone off. They should leave your ass alone though since your stimulating their economy.

11. My cousins house has been busted for parties like 3 times each time the cops come in no warrant at all charge everyone and had a couple friends walk up from another house down the street and they were arrested just for walking up. FUCK THE SOUTH!

12. I don't know why the door wasn't locked, I wasn't door lock guardian or anything, like I said there was 30 or so of us in there