The Cop Says

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by california_love, Jun 18, 2009.

1. In car with my sister, and her 3 other friends, they are about 16 and Im 18. its 10pm and we aer in a dark shopping center, near a cvs, and right in front of some closed coffee shop. We aer eating cheetos just sitting there. high as fuck off a salad bowl of some mids and some club dank. I have a really low tolerance, and no ones smoked in a few days. This cop pulls up behind us and slowly walks towards us, as he is walking and up until he says hello i am eating my cheetos, just staring forward. he asks some questions and the kid in the front answers. he is trying to scare us but im too high to even feel worried, Ive GOT THIS ON LOCK DOWN (but not really). eventually he asks in a condecending tone,
    "Dont you think its a little suspsicuous, 5 kids sitting in front of a close store.... eating, cheetos." My response is clear and straight to the point.
    "Its a good place to eat cheetos offiicer."

Im :smoking: and about 5x:D with some sexyness thrown in there. Marj Jane is all that in me, i hope you read this and laugh as much as I am.

2. that is EPIC! i have never been too high in front of a cop to not be paranoid. i odnt really plan on being high in front of a cop again tho,lol.

3. haha niice. Smart ass answers usually get you off with a chuckle and a warning :D

4. Oink Oink?

Lol, I woulda offered him some if I was that brassy from being stoned.

5. I hope you're being sarcastic because that never happens. It usually ends up with them handcuffing you and saying 'whose the funny guy now?'

6. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

7. Not to call you out, but I've talked shit to a Sheriff after getting pulled over and I didn't get arrested. Not saying it was a wise thing to do, nor do I advise ever doing it, but I did and drove away about two minutes later.

8. Its a good place to eat cheetos offiicer

thats classic:smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. "What seems to be the officer, problem?"

10. So what happened after that?

11. hahahaha classic stoner line :p

Btw what did happen after you said that? I can imagine either a warning or a very angry oinker.

12. The Cop Says... Moo

(Thats what i expected... one of this little kid toys that when you pull its tail it says "The cow says moo. The pig says oink" hahhahah)

13. wish i could add to your rep for that one, but my computer sucks. he was probably jealous that you had cheetos and he didn't.

14. this also reminds me about a time a while back in freshman year of high school, me and my friends were smokin out in some woods, and two jocks called the cops on us, (longer story too stoned to type it) and the cop came, i had a bag of stolen cheetos that i wa eating, and as he yelled "EVERYONE OUT!" i came out with my bag of cheetos. the cop looks at me, and says "DROP THE GODDAMN CHEETOS!" AND HE FUCKIN SLAPPED THEM OUT OF MY HAND.i said, "WHAT THE FUCK MAN? THOSE ARE MINE! ASSHOLE!" then he just pushed me down....they then searched us.

fucking cape pigs are the worst man

15. Hahahaha! That's so awesome. Luckly for me, I've never been approached by an officer while high -knocks on wood- so I haven't had an experience like this..

16. I'm glad some people found it funny, :hello::hello:

17. haha if thats true that is the funniest thing ever! It seems like a goood comeback lol. +rep