The Coolest Homemade Bong You'll Ever See

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by ohbiiiitch, May 14, 2011.

1. #21 IzZ Tip C, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    I have a feeling there's a guy who wears makeup somewhere in this thread....

EDIT: I listened to the song and it makes Wiz Khalifa sound like Pac. Seriously this is how you choose to make your case for ICP? LOL.

2. oh i see the real problem your close minded ok well i really have nothing left.

3. Lol no you really have nothing left when ICP is your favorite group.....
    In all seriousness, I'm not hating. I just can't understand how kids could eat up all the crap these clowns shit up.

4. Bahaha i made this EXACT bong for a buddy of mine got the glass gun from spencers

5. being a supporter of the based movement i see wheres hes comming from with iscp but it really does sound like what happens about 4 hours after i go to taco bell

6. so anyway...

this bong is baaadd ass man, it inspired me to think of a homemade i could make possibly.
    glass of course. or at least some hard material haha sweeett
    i wanna try a wooden bubbler. updates man. updates.
    in all honesty tho, i respect icp cause its music, but not my bag of nugs man. i dont listen to that bullshit. its outdated man, it was good back when it was considered 'cool'
    to try to stand out and be different. That shit is whack dude.
    listen to Mastodon instead. That shit will blow your fucking mind out of proportion.

7. aquired taste/ personal preference and yeah i don't like all of their songs but thats the best part all of them sound crazy different and theres a shit load of them theres the "I DUN GIVE A FUCK ILL KILL YOU" shit and the "listen im about to lay something down on you" and they even have some sick ass smoking songs some other related groups dark lotus and twiztid have good smoking songs too listen to this shit heres some twiztid these guys are juggalos and wiked as shit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haC8ZFYkLVA]YouTube - 15 - Twiztid - Hydro (The Green Book)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aELNhkgxkPs&feature=related]YouTube - Twiztid- Bagz[/ame]

dark lotous pass the axe wicked ass song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnIlr60iWGQ&feature=related]YouTube - Dark Lotus - Pass The Axe[/ame]

BITCHES YOU CANT EVEN DENIE THIS SHITS DOPE AS FUCK!!! I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!

and yeah i know i just jaked this niggs thread my bad

8. YES. :hello:

9. Hydros a Good song im not a fan or juggalo but id like to rip a bong to that joint

10. that insane clown pussy or whatever is literlly the worst attempt at music like what the fuck is that supposed to be anyone paying for that needs to be shot

11. Got some Internet thugss in here

12. I loved reading through this watching it progress from AMAZING bongs to shitty music. I won't lie, riddlebox was my shit when that came out, but i grew out of it. I listen to all sorts of music but REAL music, with talent. You want some top notch hip-hop check out Jedi Mind Tricks The Psycho-Social album, or if metal is your thing how about The Black Dahlia Murder's Nocturnal or Deflorate? I noticed someone mentioned Mastodon... that shit is EPIC and perfect for smokin' to with some friends, especially Crack The Skye. I personally like metal for my day to day routines but real hip hop is good for just chillin, shmokin with friends. Now back to the subject at hand, that bong is BOSS!

13. baked- Just quit, everyone here will fight you to the death about Insane Clown Posse. They make themselves as stupid as they try to make you look by simply keeping something so fucking dumb going, I know from experience as I too used to listen to ICP and was flamed through hell and back for it. It's straight retarded, just let the shit go and dont let it bug you this much. Teh inetnetz are srs bsns, you know.

Going back to OP- sick ass bong, I knew that tommy gun was from Spencers as soon as I saw it, I was just in Spencers about a week ago and saw it :hello:
    I'd say it's more of a bub than a bong though. But still, sick ass homemade right here.

14. It's common to hate potheads because people used to think Cannabis was a harmful drug.

It's appropriate to hate ICP and their fans, because they're a bunch of weak minded media controlled retards with painted faces.

15. I dont wrestle, Ill knock you fuckin faggots the fuck out. Ask em about the club they was at when they snuck out.
    -Marshall Mathers

LMAO

16. Place your bets!
    What's your wager?

17. #38 Chongman, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    keep on rockin sir. I am personally not a fan of their music, but they're there so you can hate.
    so keep hating. its what they want.
    even though its not for me. i appreciate the culture and what them and their fans stand for.

so whoop whoop. and fuck y'all.

18. why does this guy have such a strong need to defend icp? I mean its not that big of a deal. I mean if someone thinks the music I listen to sucks that doesn't really bother me. And posting all of those songs? I'm really glad you did that because you totally changed my opinion of the music and introduced me to my new favorite songs.

19. LMAO interesting off topic thread