The Coolest Homemade Bong You'll Ever See

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by ohbiiiitch, May 14, 2011.

1. Yeah i said it the COOLest

Attached Files:

2. pretty cool...I still prefer glass :bongin:

3. it is glass

4. i've seen bongs in the headshop like this.

5. haha...what was it, before you "made" it

6. would have been better if the bottom was like a bubble and it sat on that. its kind of like a steam roller like that.

7. Pretty sure I've seen this posted before. May have been slightly different, but pretty much the same.

Not the cooliest, but it's pretty cool.

8. This summer when I have time I'll have to re-create a past homemade that I still think no one has beat in terms of functionality and just how it looks nice.

I used reinforced Voss bottles to make removable chambers, but the best part was how I designed gridded showerheads that stacked all the way to the moutpiece had I not built splash guards. I even made sure all the boring was correct to reduce all drag, and the reinforcing made it so the plastic didn't collapse at all giving that weird feeling as if the bong is fighting you for air. I also used glass bowls and downstems. I did use vinyl tubing but by the time smoke hit those it was cool enough I didn't worry about chemicals.

EDIT: Anyways props for a homemade glass piece, that has a very interesting novelty look.

9. seen it before, you can get them at spencers. looks nice id hit it.

the other one i saw was drilled from the other side and it had angle so it looked better but still a badass bong :smoke:

10. that is more of a bub

11. This is the coolest homemade....

[​IMG]

12. totally going to my local costco to pick up a gun shaped liquor bottle! never thought i'd want one :D

13. not going to lie, your right.

that nug also got me extremely horny. i'll take the bong and fat ass nug.

14. icp isnt cool, just figured id let you know before you embarrassed yourself

15. i don't try to be cool. you don't know shit about icp other then magnets. fuck off. thanks.

16. insane clown pussies

17. you know you only hate it cause everyone else does you couldnt name 5 songs if even who's in it.

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wenTIvbHlKQ]YouTube - INSANE CLOWN PUSSIES[/ame]

Lulz at these retards.

19. motherfuckin science

20. #20 fucking baked, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    he has a point if people are sitting there dissing your shit that's what your going to do wheter you want to fight or not it just makes you look bad if you don't defend yourself. i'm pretty sure violent jay wasnt even mad at him and wasnt in fight mode in the slightest way. and honestly THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY HE'S SCARED he's like 400 pounds shaggy 2 dopes just sitting back like "hahaha let this bitch come in here"

for anyone that cares probably not sinse everyone misunderstands and hates them for some reason. heres another song adressing that just click it it's real short and it's not even a song don't just saying "lol icps gay i wont click that" just check it out [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHOb0scgqLI]YouTube - Simple & Blunt[/ame]

all that said if it aint even your cup of tea then so be it just dont hate it because everyone else hates it and only looks at the bad side of it. it's misunderstood and heres the best point of the post; WHAT THE FUCK POT HEADS HAVE BEEN THOUGH THIS SAME EXACT THING! MISUNDERSTOOD AND EVERYONE HATES THEM BECAUSE ITS COMMON TO HATE POTHEADS. IT DOESNT MAKE ME A DIFFERENT PERSON! ITS NOT WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE MOTHER FUCKERS! SHUT THE FUCK UP!