The contents of Rainbowsunshine's purse...

Discussion in 'General' started by rainbowsunshine, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I'm bored, so forgive me. I need to keep myself occupied until 9am... and at the rate I'm going, I don't really see that happening. I also just realized I forgot one of my books in my car, and I really need that but it's cold outside.
    [​IMG]

2. Holy shit

Red Bull makes cola?

3. I guess so??? I saw it at the gas station on my way in tonight. I haven't tried it yet, and to be honest, it doesn't sound very appealing.

4. It has a cinnamon taste to it. I couldn't finish the whole can.

Is that a button next to the dented shamrock bottle cap?

5. Red Bull never really found a loving embrace with my tastebuds, and the Cola version did nothing to change my feelings to the beverage. On top of that, my uncle found himself with a heart situation around the same time he got addicted to his wings, so I've been cautious ever since.

Breaking Open the Head, though, does sound like a lot of fun. Where did you find it?

6. #6 rainbowsunshine, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    I never leave home without a button.
    Oh snap... midnight is approaching. I gotta toke and watch united states of tara.

Book's from Barnes and Noble. Cultural Studies section. It's by Daniel Pinchbeck.

7. How does the redbull cola taste? You got a bunch of shit in your purse, but my girls is probably fuller than that!

8. Damn..and I dont even take keys if I dont have to..

9. red bull cola is the best nice choice.

10. Ewww.....sugar free redbull...

11. Oh come on, you know as well as I do thats not everything in your purse. I see you girls with huge purses like you're carrying WMDs in them.

WHY THE LITTLE BUTTON!?

12. How did you fit the calendar in there without folding it up?

13. damn african.... i gotta spread the love before i give some to you again :(

14. Damn, do you have everybody in your neighborhoods keys?

15. Breaking Open The Head...

I'm looking at my copy right now. Thanks for giving me an idea of what to do with the rest of my night.

:D

16. turkish gold baby. thats only what i smoke. im glad to see you have a good taste. girls that smoke are so hot to me. idk y but that gets me

17. Hahaha... That's actually on my desk, not in my purse.

lol. It's the keys to my car and house, and then the keys to my mom's car that I'm borrowing.

18. Is it any good?? I just picked it up today and haven't had a chance to read it, but it looked really interesting.

19. Let me know about that book when you guys are done. It does look like it would be good read.

20. Wow, a thread about the contents of RainbowSunshines purse....