The concept of a government is strange to me.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by staples, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Contract was null and void, as said, about 100 years ago...when BB decided we were all sheeple/ants/dogs, and they had the stick to "poke and prod" We The People into actions of BB's choice...

The concept is valid, it is how all governments begin...sadly that contract doesn't last very long in ALL instances... Today, we want to remove the existing government and replace it with one for the people, by the people, again..that's just another 'contract'...(if/when you vote for Ron Paul, that is a 'contract'...)

Don't think that the contract is bad, it isn't, until one side makes a choose to abuse the other, then it has lost meaning, value, and is nothing but an excuse to continue with the abuse of the other side.
    This abuse can be from BB, or people. BB does what we all discuss in this forum, it abuses the people as a whole, people take advantage of BB (well of US indirectly) via use of the welfare system and NOT trying to be self sufficient. i.e...either side can abuse the other, but at the root of the corruption of said contract, We The People as a whole suffer, while BB gains more and more. (thus BB allows the leeches on welfare to continue their evil suckage on our blood)

*welfare as intended, as with most social nets, is not evil, or bad...it is so only when the recipient doesn't try to get out of that system (and BB makes it a trap)...they need to at least try, but the bad apples just latch on like lampreys and never let go, their 'food source' secured at OUR expense.

2. I've been shot..hurts like hell...but that pain goes away.
    Tyranny is a long lasting pain in our butts. Fear is the key thing with tyrants like BB...BB uses FEAR to control the sheep, to do as BB wants, fear of the military enforcers...thinking the military will shoot We The People just because BB says to.

Only treasonous scum in the military obey illegal orders like that. Patriots in the military would refuse to obey, and may just fire at those giving such an order, as their oath demands.

I took that oath, and I'll shoot any enemy, be it foreign or domestic. We The People are not the enemy, and most in the military know/knew this. Recently though, some are enlisted, that will follow those orders. The rules were 'relaxed'...

Ever wonder why BB relaxed the rules on military entrance..allowed known violent offenders, felons, KILLERS, to join...they want ruthless thugs, that enjoy killing and torturing people, and will follow those illegal orders.:mad:

Know your enemy...how they think, how they work, or fall prey.:cool:

3. @BOLD: Really?? Because they also 'tightened' the rules so that anybody with a drug offense (even an expunged juvinal one) wouldn't be allowed to join! But they allow in gang members and murderers? Really the more I see the more I can't help but believe we are living in Hitler's 4th Reich

4. yep...drugs or violence will not hinder joining...a year or so ago, you could find all sorts of info on the subject...but my 'google' searches seem to be censored a hell of a lot now days, hard ot find things that point at BB as a real enemy of the people...I wonder why???:confused::confused::confused:

Recruitment of felons up in U.S. Army and Marine Corps - The New York Times

disturbing stuff...

5. @Bold I've noticed this too lately, very frightening. The only things that come up are tons of conspiracy sites that don't even seem serious, and real info is buried very deep in the results. :confused: :mad:

6. Google isn't "censoring" your search results. It is "tailoring" your search results based on things you've searched and links you've clicked on in the past, trying to serve you up content you will like the best on the first few pages of your search.

It makes it very frustrating when you are trying to find new content.

For me, at work I used to google search POAC to go to a forum that I frequented (so that it wouldn't appear in my URL bar dropdown like it would if I typed it in - so the boss wouldn't see that I was going there all the time).

For the longest time, the POAC I was actually looking for would be third on the list after Parents of Autistic Children and Pony of the Americas Club.

Now, my whole first page when I search POAC is links to things on the POAC page that I frequently visit.

I believe this "tailored results" setting can be disabled if you have a google account and go into your settings. If you don't have a google account, maybe clearing your cookies would reset it.

No conspiracy here, just a private company trying to make your life easier.

As for he topic of the thread - Government is SUPPOSED to be how we, as a society, accomplish things that benefit us all that are unfeasible for us to do as individuals. Building roads and bridges and dams, organizing to defend ourselves from foreign invaders, and to settle disputes between individuals.

Yes, our Government has way overstepped it's bounds, but it doesn't mean that Government itself is a bad idea. It just means that we need to figure out a way to keep Government in check, because 80% of the population has stopped caring and have shirked their responsibility to stay engaged and keep Government in check via their vote.

7. tailoring is occurring on most of the mainstream engines...at least yahoo, google, bing, and a few other top dogs in the biz...all US based entities...and I rarely used yahoo, so can't agree that it was tailored to my history (I clear cookies after each browser usage as well). The tailoring is geographical in nature it seems. EU people get far different results then I do in many cases.

Ya, sounds like a tinfoil hat thing, but I'm an old IT pro (20+ years) and dealt with such often...today it is way to obvious for me to ignore as 'tailored'.;)

8. I didn't really know where to put this but did want to share...I think you'll get a kick out of it - UK style.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwO4ztIiQMw]WeAreChange Talks to London - YouTube[/ame]

9. Social contract- signifying one's consent to be governed. People have a social contract in America while becoming a citizen that allows them to be protected by the government essentially. Also, the government has five functions which serve to protect it's people and even promoting general warefare. It's because we are a Republic that allows us to elect our own representatives to speak on our behalf in the nation. Best I could do

10. I'm talking shot and killed....that's what the military is trained to do...gun safety rule #1: Do not aim at something unless you intend to destroy it. They aren't gonna shoot you in the foot to piss you off, they'll kill you. And while part of that is just fear mongering, it does actually happen. Look at the police.

Also, what is BB an abbreviation for?

11. Yep I was gonna say, I'm a bit of a computer nerd myself and I clear cookies etc, so I think its more then tailoring. Some stuff I have seen in the past has just flat disappeared from the internet within a few days. It's definitely being messed with to an extent, kind of like the mainstream media. We now have the mainstream internet.

12. like what exactly? I'm curious what has gone missing from the internet, especially now-a-days.

13. Well, I couldn't really show you, since it's not there to show anymore haha

but

Certain news articles. Certain pictures. One was about a protests/ riot in Brazil when Obama went to speak there. Was on CBS News for like <1 day then completely disappeared. I did find another article about it but not the same one, it was just very odd. Another is a picture of the WTC site after the attack, something about NASA, I can't remember exactly but like molten metal, and the picture was on another site but then the link went bad and when I searched on google images, where I had seen the picture just days before, it had disappeared.

Another example, I was on CBS not too long ago and there was a video of Obama talking about not giving us our social security checks if the debt limit wasn't increased. Not only is that completely obsurred, and an obvious veiled threat, but when I tried to play the video it would not play. Not even try and buffer. The play button would just not work. I even restarted a bunch of stuff to get the vid to play and it wouldn't. I've never really had that happen before, nothing like it and never anything close on CBS. Seemed very odd.

Any good info on 9/11 has been very hard to find lately. If you search it, it comes up with crap about grey aliens, and all sorts of nuts stuff, as if trying to discredit conspiracists by spamming search results with sensationalistic bullshit so people can't find the good websites.

I've even noticed some weird stuff on GC, not only trolls, but sometimes peoples posts will just go blank, pictures will disappear, videos will not show up, etc. Weirdest part is I quoted somebody who's post went like that and the videos were still there, links and all, so it makes no sense that they didn't show up in the post, when originally they did and just were gone a day or two later.

Strange things are happening in this country. Bad things.

14. The GC stuff was probably just technical issues. I think everyone's videos weren't showing up for a bit unless you edited your post or someone else quoted it. Things do disappear from the internet, but I'm not sure that anything important is really going away. There's still videos up where some firefighters are talking about molten metal. I bet if you looked hard enough, perused some old 9/11 videos, asked around on forums, etc. you may find the picture you're talking about.

As for videos not playing on CBS, that also sounds like a technical issue.

15. I agree, it could all just be coincedences, I don't know. And yes the content is usually still on the internet somewhere, just a lot harder to find. Also, it's not like they would censor everything, it would be too obvious, so they do it very subtly so people don't notice. For the most part it works, it's very hard to find proof that they're doing anything at all, but there is still a lot of evidence that points to it.

16. You are on the right path, and in good company.

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics...p-market-anarchist-circle-jerk-thread-34.html