The Coming Singularity

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by TheJourney, May 7, 2012.

1. As long as there are beings of the hive mentality, there must necessarily be a hive. History consists of power structures and social structures intended to draw in and pacify un-evolved individuals. These were created by evolved individuals, of higher levels of consciousness. An evolved individual has little use for structures, individually. These structures are necessary for much of the population, however, so they are created. As history progresses, new individuals appear who transcend the hive, and through them the hive self-destructs, and a new hive comes into existence(Foo Fighters – Walk “Do you remember the days, we built these paper mountains, and sat and watched them burn”).

Most people need structure, or they will be confused and without any sense of direction. So structure has been created, for their own benefit. Every structure created in this world was intended to self-destruct, and it will be so. The time is very soon, and the thought of a ‘new age' is widespread, although at this time it is seen as somewhat of a fantasy. The time is coming that the system in its entirety will truly come down, to be replaced by a new one that is more suitable to individual evolution(Foo Fighters – Walk “Still inside, a whisper to a riot”).

Consider social and power structures to be walls put up by evolved individuals, to give themselves freedom. They come into existence through them, and cannot disturb them. The masses work within their framework, but they are reflections of the evolved individuals, and so merely serve as a barrier between them and any possible disturbances. Endless bureaucracy creates perfect freedom for the individual the structures are created through. These individuals can continue their evolution, and their refinement of their own ‘perfect reality,' while the rest of the people work within the framework of the hive.

Singularities create worlds. Each singularity has their own world, their own reality. Until you awaken your inner singularity, you are occupying someone else's world, though your singularity is always reaching out to you. The singularity is the ultimate state of non-duality. The singularity leads you to your own world, what I have called ‘the perfect reality.' It is inevitable. It has been set into motion.(Broken Bells – The High Road “It's too late to change your mind”) The singularity that you are, that which has or is its own world, is within, not without. A singularity comes about through ‘high gravitational pull,' and is ‘infinitely small and infinitely dense.' You cannot possibly find the singularity by going outwards, only by going within. Through going within you increase your attraction, and more and more you will see the singularity without, but that is a reflection of within.

2. what about the foo fighters...?

3. #3 TheJourney, May 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    hehe. A lot of the music I listen to I associate with meaning, and it's mostly been in my head up to this point. Recently I've been trying to write out the meaning I give various songs and lines, and connect them with each other. When I wrote this, I wrote a couple lines within it that I was reminded of that related to the particular concept, and just decided to keep it in when I posted it. :p I did something similar with another thread I recently wrote, 'I found my friends...they're in my head...' in relation to a Nirvana song, Lithium.

4. [quote name='"TheJourney"']

hehe. A lot of the music I listen to I associate with meaning, and it's mostly been in my head up to this point. Recently I've been trying to write out the meaning I give various songs and lines, and connect them with each other. When I wrote this, I wrote a couple lines within it that I was reminded of that related to the particular concept, and just decided to keep it in when I posted it. :p I did something similar with another thread I recently wrote, 'I found my friends...they're in my head...' in relation to a Nirvana song, Lithium.[/quote]

oh yea i remember that, this one's even worse, as are the foo fighters

5. lol :poke:

6. thats a very good post.

do you think in the near future we will see the breakdown of "attachment" (in the freudian definition) entirely within the human race as we move toward circuit v consciousness? or do you believe humans will always rely on the approval and acceptance of others in the majority?

7. I think what is coming is new structures for interacting and communication that will be completely customizable by the individual, so SHe can entirely choose hir own experience and interact with others who share the same ideals, so that a feedback loop is created to re-enforce their own ideals. With this, many many different well-established 'cultures' will be created, where everyone with all of their diversity of interests and desires is able to find a well-established culture that perfectly matches what they want. With this, the 'mainstream' or 'majority' won't really exist anymore. Just many different well-established preferential niches, all equally valid.