The Comedown

Discussion in 'General' started by Buildings, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, this is my first time posting here but I've been reading these forums for quite some time now, probably over 2 years.

Anyway, I was blazing up and I was thinking about how the comedown from a drug is usually viewed pretty negatively. And I know that it sucks to come down from something if you've been having a good time or a good trip or whatever, but for me it's a pretty important part of the drug I'm doing (especially for hallucinogens or whatnot). It's the time when the surreality of whatever I've taken meshes back with real life and I can "learn" from the experience (or something like that haha). I just feel like I get a lot of good thought during the comedown and that the clarity of returning to sobriety helps me translate and understand it better.

So yeah, sorry if that was hard to understand I've kind of smoked a bit, but I was just wondering what everyone else thought.

:smoking:

2. Depends on the drug, And what you consider a 'come-down.'

3. this. theres nothing fun about coming down from opiates.

4. The comedown from anything except weed sucks..

5. Exactly my thought when i wrote what i did.

I recently came off Oxy, That was a horrible experience i never plan on doing again.

6. The weed comedown can be shitty sometimes too, if you don't have more to smoke.

7. The comedown from some good acid is a trip in itself. Defiantly pleasant.

Now if you just finished your 100 bag of hard and have no benzos, that's a bitch. Even with benzos its still fucked until you pass out.