The Color Of My Color Changed!

Discussion in 'General' started by Porcelain, Aug 4, 2009.

1. I got a job doing what I have always wanted, working with computer hardware! I just built the comp I am on. Woot! I love my job!

I got this job by responding to a thread on here, isn't that crazy?

I also have to get coffee for people which basically makes me a bitch, but I am willing.

2. congratulations! :D now go get me some coffee, motherfucker! D:<

jk ilu. <3 :smoking:

3. ^For real

4. thats the shit! oh yea i also like a lot of cream and a lot of sugar. pronto!!!!!!

5. The Barista's at the Starbucks already know my name and shit. JK, but I did get coffee for like 10 guys today. I love the grind!

My gf and I are going to look for an apartment, it's starting to get heavy and her lease is up in a week.

I am in love with life right now.:smoking::smoking::D:D:D:D

6. Hahaha.

You do know that you don't have to get coffee for those guys... right? They pulled that on me too. lol.

7. :mad:

8. I would do it just to be nice at first, and then later on drop some acid in a couple of the guys' cups and see what happens. :cool:

9. He'd get a raise!

10. Haha, thats great!

11. congratulations bro, but.. what color?

12. That's what I was wondering, I thought maybe someone was neg-repped into the red and finally got back to gray or somethin :p or had vitiligo like Michael Jackson lol

13. Haha yeah I was gonna ask something about his skin color but I'd probably sound like a racist, wich I'm most definately not. :p

14. Taste that coffee, taste the booger flavor. I know its in there!!! Now get me a blonde haired blue eyed white boy to clean that shit ip so i can enjoy it

15. It took me a few tries to understand just WTF you were talking about [​IMG]

16. From blue to white.

17. Oh you meant collar, now I get it! :D

18. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH [​IMG]