The climax of my story

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by emperor_dragoon, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Im kinda proud of it. Now i can get started on part 2 of the climax. 

[SIZE=12pt] â€œCaptain Cornelius, Sir! Our troops have a demon horde heading for us. The other Captains have gone ahead with the Mages” Lieutenant Alice, of Lance's forward scouts reports.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Thank you, Lieutenant. Rejoin forces with Captain Gelu, and await orders.” Landon responds looking to Xander.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We have come as well Landon, I only brought a couple of healers.” Joshua states as two of his healers follow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Give me the energy packs you have. I'm good on the healing. Xander you have a plan?” Landon asks while getting an IV put in him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I do, but ill need you to stall the main force.” Xander states eyes shut while he is being healed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Landon, I've never seen anyone take that much energy before.” Joshua says as he hooks up the next golden pouch.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“This is enough anyway, Xander use the rest. I'm gonna meet up with the others.” Landon puts on a spare pair of training clothes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What about your armor?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“It will slow me down, I won't need it.” Landon waves Joshua off, and disappears.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What happened to him? He seems different, with a purpose again.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“He heard his sword, at least that's what he told me. I've only known a couple of people able to communicate with their weapon. One was an old friend who almost made the heavens crash at his feet, the other is my master who had to stop him.” The mage tells the captain, still awestruck at the demeanor of his friend.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Do you think he is strong enough?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“That depends on what enough is.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What's the plan, Lance?” Constance asks as she stares into the flood of zombie like bodies marching towards them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I don't have one.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good thing we brought along the Mages then.” Landon says as he gains his footing. Constance and lance stare at their commander. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We need to hold them off. Xander has a plan. Lance and Constance, help me stall them. Alex and [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Hazel you two support the mages. Ashley, have the main force to fire at will, but at a distance. I don't want any more deaths from our side.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Roger, let's do this.” Ashley states jumping to the head of the main force[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You should know they have Shepard's body, it looks like it is the commander for the force.” Alex says he goes to meet with Titan. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Be careful, and kick their ass.” Hazel's green eyes narrow as she moves to meet up with kasumi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Just remember whatever happens don't stop moving, and if you need to come back do so.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We know what to do, and we will fight with you until the end of time.” Constance tells her husband. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Explosions shake the ground as streaks of different color shoot across the sky. Hitting the enemy from every side. More enemy troops enter where the last lay dead. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“They are firing back!” Lance yells out noticing the change in pressure. Streaks of red, light the ground, bundling together and heading straight for the 3 captains. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Landon begins to release his power meeting the blast with his crystalized dark sword. The powers clash, landons black energy holding the blast at a standstill. Suddenly a burst of black energy emanates from the sword, then a crack. With a single slash landon launched the ball of energy back towards the demons. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The counter attack is stopped but not before it wipes out half of the demon army.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The demon controlling shepard is strong, but I believe in you.” Constance states ready to move with her husband and commander.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Take out the d-class you see first, leave that thing to me.” Landon says narrowing his cold blue eyes. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As he slashes down at the demon, his blade stopped by the demons aura. The demon grabs landon and slams him in the ground. The force collapsing the ground beneath them. The demon grabs landons neck, lifting him off the ground.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Landon with lips bleeding is smiling. The demon instinctively lets go. “Let's try this again.” Landon wipes the blood off, as his body is embraced in darkness. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Landon sword solidified, he moves to attack. Unnoticed, he appears in front of foe. “how did you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A black slash cuts the demon in half and wipes out a group of the demon forces behind him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Rule number 2, if you opponent has time to talk you have time to cut….please don't ask what rule number 1 is.” Landon says in front of the split demon. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The demon's body vanishes, and London goes on guard again. “You don't seem to be aware of what a big d class like me can do…You see we are right on the border of the next demon class. I have retained my ability to regenerate, among other things. The things you can do with a nice battery.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Landon vanishes from view of the demon. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“However you are fast.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Light and tight, landon, light and tight.” He whispers to himself, finding the demons aura. Power aura blazing, he slashes at where the demon was. The demon repels the blow with red metal mace, revealing the demons true monstrous form. Landon quickly recovers and moves to attack. The two exchange blows. Landon finds himself being able to cut the demon, but the demon instantly regenerating and healing its self. Suddenly the demon goes on the attack and causes landon's sword to crack.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Landon withdraws from the attack. “He can regenerate.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Landon states to the captains and mages, surrounding the tornado like aura of the previous fight. All of which are on guard waiting for their foe.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What happened to my forces? You, you were just distracting me.” He says pointing at landon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Landon stands checking his sword with both hands. “Hey, Master Xander, my sword is cracking.” [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Xander's eyes go wide. “it takes hundreds of years for most people to even solidify their energy.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“In my defense I did take a whole bunch of energy….What do you think scared energy does to a demon.” Landon smiles as he looks up at the deformed monster. He taps the tip of the crystal sword against the darkness surrounding him, revealing the golden tip of a sword.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Landon takes another slash at the demon, this time the sword is stopped by the demon's body reacting to the sword. Landon is pushed back and grabbed by Constance. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The white blinding energy clears. The demon barely able to hold his body together, his body supersaturated in energy. The gash in its body, being covered by red goop. The body unable to repair itself. “If I go down Im taking you with me. For my mistress SARAAA!” The demons body exploding with engery.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Everyone retreats, the energy of the demon growing. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We have to stop him, he will destroy everything.”  Kasumi, tells Xander and Landon.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]The two power up and appear infront of the demon attempting to land a killing blow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The demon laughs, and screams in pain. Releasing more energy, Landon and Xander are knocked back and picked up by everyone coming in for an attack. The captains and mages releasing their power toward the demon. However the attack fails and can't reach the demon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The demon smiles, as a bright white light blinds him and cuts through him and his energy, turning him into dust.[/SIZE]

2. Part two:

“Good, keep shooting. Remember less angelic energy more Ki.” Ryan says throwing up more targets for the princess to hit. The princess firing multiple arrows in the blink of an eye. 

The bow made of crystal shatters, as she realizes how close to her camp they are.

Suddenly an explosion of energy, white angelic power releases in abundance and fires ahead. 

“Keep your men back, and tell them not to waste any more power, hurry!” The captain says watching the power crash into another.

“They are human, not demon.” Holly says as Ryan disappears.

Ryan appears in front of the royal army, most of which were knocked down from the impact of the counter attack. A wall of crystal stands before them, absorbing the energy from the blast.

“What the hell happened, why did it stop?” One of the human officers asks another.

“We've got a problem, I think its Captain Reaver.” A female voice echos on the silent battlefield

“This is your first and final warning, retreat or die” Ryan says with a loud voice.

“This is what we were sent for, prepare another attack.” The Commanding officer tells his troops.

Ryan raises his hand, as he closes his fist, a loud crack is heard. “Vanish into nothing, then.” He states releasing energy into the crystal wall, causing the wall to crack into countless shards and shoot toward the enemy forces.

“Shields!!!” One of the officers' state, late. Shards of energy passing through his demonic army, until all remains of the force are the 3 officers standing in bewilderment. 

“Stay here. If anyone gets in my way, I will be forced to kill them. I can't afford to have any weakness.” Ryan tells the royals by him, as he goes to meet with his opponents.

“We are glad you came alone.” “It will make it easier for the three of us.” 

“Tess I hope you understand you chose the wrong team.” Ryan tells the lady he just killed. 

The two former Captains of the human army look on in shock as the crystal pillar in their comrade's chest disappears. “Captain Reaver, you should join us. You could have limitless power…”

“That power you are so fond of comes with a weakness. That is unacceptable to me.” Ryan states meeting one his former teammates, with his sword.

“You only caught her off guard…it won't be the same with me.”

“Are you sure you can hold me off, Hind?” Ryan tells the captain as he pushes his crystal sword through the captains pole. 

“Javier, now! Hold him off, we don't have enough power to stop him as is.” 

Ryan is attacked from the side, though is able to deflect the shot of energy off as if it were nothing.

“Do you know what a master's seals are? They are there to protect either others surrounding the master, or to protect the master from themselves. Which do you think mine are?” Ryan asks as he loops his finger around a ring of light surrounding his left wrist. He pulls and the ring shatters. 

A gust of wind knocks the two former captains back. Ryan stands firm energy blazing around him like a white fire. The two stand up straight and rip an amulet from around their neck.

“I understand and accept the terms you have laid out. Princess Sara, I sell my soul to you for the ultimate power, to become a full blooded demon!” They say in unison black and red aura surrounding them.

“Let's see what your ultimate power can do then.” Ryan states slashing down at Hind, who's weapon grew into a black steel pole. Hind recovers and pushes the master back. Attempting to counter, Javier slashes with his new black steel sword. Ryan has a crystal wall meet the attack as it slows but does not stop him. Javier comes again, and tries to end the fight. This time being met by Ryan's sword. The two swords collide, as demonic power seeps from Javier and his sword.

Javier recoups and swings again, stopping right before contacting his opponent's sword. With an Angelic arrow sticking out of his head, he looks to the remainder of the royal army to see holly. His body hits the ground as it disappears. 

“The boy did his job.” Hind states his body grown black and red with demonic power. He jumps to the princess ready to kill her in an instant. 

Meeting his pole right infront of her face, “I'll handle the rest okay.” Ryan tells the flustered princess with a smile.

“I'd like to see you try.” The demon states, readying his pole.

“Very well, I have better things to do then test my strength against someone so weak they need a demon to help them.”

“Not all of us are able to unleash our demonic side with such ferocity as you.” 

Ryan stands sword shining brightly, his sword arm covered in crystal. In an instant Ryan slashes through his foe, unleashing a giant angelic power. Hind unable to comprehend his own death as he disappears. 

Ryan collapses as his crystal armor fades. All that remains of the battle are craters and Ryan gasping for air.

“Are you ok? What happened?” Holly asks as her men surround the two

“My body can't handle the whiplash of energy that my sword causes, so I have to block it with my own energy. If I don't, I can end up getting hurt badly. My body, while human, is of demon and angel origin. The two sides fight constantly inside of me. If I use my true sword it will try to destroy the demon within me.” Ryan says as he gathers himself, finally able to focus on the world around him. 

“Looks like im going to have to do this next one raw. I have to go, I'll be back in a bit.” Ryan states as he stands up, and disappears.

“Princess, who was that man?” The blacksmith, referred to as Smith asks.

“The Master of Light, Ex-captain of the human army, Ryan Reaver.” Holly states watching his power speed away.

“It's now or never.” Ryan tells himself, as Red demonic power explodes below him.

Ryan throws his sword to his left hand, angelic power emitting from his power. He mows down the self- destructing demon in a single swipe. As the slash causes his angelic power to erupt, Ryan is blasted away from the attack. 

“Ryan!” Hazel and Constance yell as they move in to check on him

“Well this is a warm welcome.” Ryan states with a smile, left arm in shambles. His own angelic energy still burning and stinging his arm. 

“Josh, help.” Constances tells the medic.

“Captain Reaver, its been a while.” The blond haired, blue eyed man over looks his former comrades arm.

“Josh, do me a favor. Captain Reaver died with his men. I'm simply Ryan now.” Ryan tells him with soft eyes

“Not from what I just saw, and not from what I've heard.” Josh looks to him with respect.

“If you must title him, it's Master Ryan. You saved our ass.” Titan appears with Kasumi right behind.

“That was pretty stupid, care to explain?” Kasumi asks looking at his arm.

“It was my second shot, I used all of my energy to get here. I couldn't protect myself.” Ryan explains

“Holly, ok then?” Xander asks

“She is fine, though her men tried to take on the demons that attacked as we got there. They will need the night to rest.” Ryan tells his friend.

“He is right my men will need to rest, but they will be ready when we are.” Holly says gasping for air. Not able to stop, she moves to Ryan. Those surrounding him step aside, as if by instinct.

“This will hurt, but I've got an idea. I'm going to try and extract the energy itself.” Holly looks into Ryan's golden brown eyes. 

“As I do this try to mend his arm back up.” She tells josh with authority

Placing her hand above his arm, white balls of energy float up and dissipate. His arm coming back together with Josh suturing and healing the meat and muscle. 

“Been awhile since I had another man's energy inside of me. Hope you take me to dinner afterwards.” Ryan stutters through the sentence in pain.

“I'd better be the only man you allow to put energy inside you, Master Ryan.” Josh says with a smile, remembering their old conversations.

“Ok, try to clinch your fist. Be careful its going to hurt. Nevermind…” The captain looks as Ryan clinches his fist, moving it every which way. 

Holly smacks ryan on his arm, “You should tell people your plans, genius. I was worried you were going to do something dumb.” She says as she kisses him.

“Do me a favor, can you not hit the previously mutilated arm?” He smiles as she pulls away from him.

“I'll kick your ass, Ryan Reaver.” 

“I look forward to it, princess.” Ryan smiles again as he passes out.
    -----

Now to finish this beast of a book, then rewrite, rewrite, rewrite. Should be fun.

3. [SIZE=12pt]The sky begins to grow black, and in the distance. The fighters can see a black energy growing in the west, towards Calia. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A clap echos the battlefield, “Very nicely done, that went better then I expected.” Princess Sara appears in front of the recovering Ryan and Holly, smiling with her dark red eyes glowing from the shine of her red battle dress. Ryan slowly opens his eyes, only able to sit up with his remaining strength. Holly barely doing the same. Xander and landon appearing between the two and Sara, still breathing heavily.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“If I wanted to kill them, I would have done so in the beginning.” She states smiling still. A bright red slash hits her from the right. Alex releasing the strike. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The attack fades and the princess flicks her finger at her attacker, launching him into the ocean. “I hate little bugs, it's the big ones that I enjoy playing with.” She tells the four in front of her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Since you have helped me, in my quest, I shall return the favor by telling you what happens now. I didn't really need eric's human soul, but his angelic soul is what I was after. By using it I can begin a tournament of wishes, so to speak. Normally to begin said tournament, we would use a number of human souls. That only makes it so that pure humans can't compete. Angels would come and take the championship. However since we have used an angelic soul as a catalyst, now they can't interrupt this magical battle. Only a human with angelic powers less then the one used. Which means you two can't compete, unless of course you choose to fight for me. Unfortunately this offer only applies to Ryan. So dear little princess all you can do is captain a group of fighters.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Why….would I ever… fight for you?” Ryan askes [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sara appearing in front of ryan and whispering in his ear “Because you have no other choice, little ryan reaver.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Flying away, she turns to them one last time. “It begins in six months, there will be a ship here to pick up any teams that wish to fight, in three months. Needless to say you will have three months to train on the island. I hope to see how you fare against demons stronger than the one you just faced.” She tells them smiling, as she is surrounded by red energy, vanishing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ryan stands and walks to the ocean, waves pounding against the cliffs. Next to him Xander and landon, looking into the distance. Watching their failure emerge. The three yell in unison, their remaining power swirling around them as they collapse feeling powerless. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“We need to break some rules, I will train you.” Ryan says determination in his eyes.[/SIZE]
    ------

YAY! it's dones.