Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Classes and Prices of Bud in Your Area?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jfeezy, Oct 4, 2005.

1. I know theres been posts like this before, but I'm asking for prices on specific qualities of Weed...

Dirties (brown, stemmy, shaky, seedy) - $25 an 1/8, $100-$120 an OZ. (luckily Dirties are almost never around.)

Low Grade Commercial (ugly color green, seedy) $25-$30 an 1/8, $150 an OZ.

Mid Grade Commercial (standard bud, has some hairs) $30 an 1/8, $150-$180 an OZ.

Middies (Orange Hairs, a few crystals, some seeds) $30-$35 an 1/8, $200 an OZ.

Good Garden (Grown Locally, Bright Red Hairs, Crystals, Skunky) $30 an 1/8, $240 an OZ.

Chronic (actually just commercial Dank but we refer to it as chron no matter what) $50 an 1/8, Ounces are usually unattainable.

Afghani Hydro (the highest quality bud in the area, this shits the bomb, but still overpriced) $25 a gram. This shit smells and tastes like candy, its sticky as fuck and LOADED with crystals and orange hairs.

2. Texas

Schwagg:
    $35/oz.

Dro:
    $40/8th

Chron/Strain:
    $60/8th

3. I have a buddy who spent a few years in Houston and could get Oz's of Commercial Dro for $80. He said if he was broke and just wanted to get high they sold 5 gram blunts of commercial for $5. Thats fuckin' insane.

4. I don't get it... why are all the grades from low to garden $30/8th?

Around here, it's generally:

Mids - $40/8th, for decent mids with some red hairs and a few seeds.
    High - $50/8th, red hairs, no seeds
    Headies/Dank - $60/8th, covered in trichromes etc.